OP
OP
omnicognic

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Re: In Touch Weekly clue: (SOLVED!)

got to playing with it, this was too easy, someone must have done this one already but heres mine:

Attachments

• MS Cluebw3.jpg
    MS Cluebw3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 500

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Good Job Omni,

Yes it was Done already , But nice to see it up on the screen like that . Nice to see you have Joined us too. Carol

L

lavenderblue2

I just got the top portion of the posted solution. There's more. Anyone got that part??? It really does look like the reversible script as in sun and moon.
Is interest waning (pun--moon) in this contest. I don't think it was made clear if the finders would be announced as they located and retreived the rings. What do you all think?

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
lavenderblue2 said:
I just got the top portion of the posted solution. There's more. Anyone got that part??? It really does look like the reversible script as in sun and moon.
Is interest waning (pun--moon) in this contest. I don't think it was made clear if the finders would be announced as they located and retreived the rings. What do you all think?

According to the rules, they're not going to announce the finders, so maybe they're finding them, and we just don't know it yet.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
They will announce that a ring has been claimed , but not by who . You can check the Dar Home page to see if any are taken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions