Minelab Excalibur I head phone part needed

Smilodon

Apr 4, 2011
Charleston sc
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
I have a minelab Excalibur I but cannot find the headband part that holds the earmuffs together. I love the Minelabs but the service sucks. I also have two Sovereigns, The Gt and the older model. I was told on the phone they no longer carried the battery holder for the older model Sovereign, although when I went to their office they had one in stock. I also sent my GT back for warranty work, they sent it back without fixing the threshold problem two months later. I love the machines but will have to look for a more reliable company. I hope there is someone out there who can help finding this part, Minelab either has poor customer service or the simply do not care about their clients. Thanks in advance for any help

OP
OP
Smilodon

Smilodon

Apr 4, 2011
Charleston sc
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Hello, I only have the earmuffs and the wires connecting them. I need the band that goes on your head that will hold the assembly together.

Thanks

Jeff In North Georgia

Aug 23, 2006
Suwanee, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+
Without a picture it is really hard to say.

You may want to look at hearing protectors at Lowe's, Home Depot, or others. Many used common parts with metal detector headphones. Or take a look at the ones on EBay?

Buy a matching set for the parts or move your cables and speakers to them?

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread