Tracker IV Speaker Broken (Yeah I know give me a break)

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other

bravobob

Feb 16, 2017
Santa Barbara,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was it working then all of a sudden stopped ? Does it still work ( needle on the meter jump around) ?
Was it dropped or hit hard ?
You could take it apart and see if a wire came off the speaker , or , buy an 1/4 to 1/8 audio jack reducer (less than $5) then any earbuds will work (all 15 year old's have earbuds ,lol). No volume control so earbuds could be loud. if so, just hang them over your ears. You can get headphones on Ebay for less than $20 bucks.
If it doesn't work with earbuds/headphones then sorry to say its probably broke beyond cheap repair.

I LOVE my TK4. Bought a Whites TreasurePro once. Hated it compared to my TK4. Spent to much time trying to "analyze" the tone vs VDI numbers . I like beep and dig.
Been detecting about 18 months , here's mt TK4's best finds. the bottom row is gold and i've found a gold pendant since the picture was taken.
IMG_20180912_211443336.jpg

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at a set of headphones, you should always use headphones otherwise you will not hear the deep targets which just bumps the threshold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions