Whites in-destructive detectors

future

Apr 9, 2016
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT All Pro, Whites 6000 DI Pro, Whites GMT, Whites Surf PI Dual Field......want a Minelab e-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Over the years I've owned 8 Whites metal detectors. I've used them all a heck of a lot, and the only one I ever had to send in for service was my very first one, a Whites Goldmaster......a 1971 model with BFO operation. Seems like everytime I'd hit a pine cone with the loop it would knock the machine completely out of tune. I sent it back to Whites twice for that problem and they never charged me a cent. I sold that detector about 25 years later as a collectors item and bought the following detectors.....NONE of which have ever needed any kind of service. A Coinmaster 2900 D, 4000 D series 2, 6000 DI Pro, Surf PI Dual Field, Goldmaster 2, GMT, and the latest was a MXT All Pro. I'd like to get a Minelab CTX 3030 someday when I can afford it, but until then Whites is the best!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I also own two White's detectors: V3i and DFX both work great!

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had one for Whites 4000 D Series 3 for 20 years never an issue, and regret that I sold it..should have never listen to my wife. Found lots of coins in my local parks and my cousin I borrowed to one day found a white Italian gold 14k Gold ring that he pawned.

Just this year picking up the hobby again and I own different models other then Whites as I always wanted to own a Tesoro and Garrett device to see how they differ from Whites, but have been on the look out for a vintage model to add to my arsenal again, just because how trust worthy they are.

I have a question though is a Coinmaster 6000 di Series 2 setup really the same as the 4000 D Series 3, they look the same wonder if they perform the same except the meter is on the box instead of the handle?

Regards

Last edited:

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The MXT is as deep as any with the right coil. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread