wireless headphones and at max & pro difficulties

SeekerProB

Nov 16, 2018
South East Alabama
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Began with Bounty Hunter, Now have AT Pro and AT Max.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know if it is me or the headphones. My z link for my at pro worked great for a couple of weeks and then started cutting out and then cut out completely. New batteries in detector and fully charged headphones. I called Garrett and they are supposed to be sending me a new set of headphones. I just received the max with the headphones and it seems to have a not so good connection. I have not been out with it much and it is a little difficult to judge since i need to get used to the tone difference. Has anyone else had similar problems.
I also use my computer USB to charge and it is seeming like the charge gets cut short and I have to unplug and re plug in the headphones to see that they are charging. Would it be better to plug directly into a wall outlet charger? Any advice would be appreciated.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have purchased an after market USB power pack...2-port at 2.1 Amps...no problem charging my Z-Link Tx, Rx and headphones. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread