digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I remember right, take the screws out of bottom of control box and its right there---I think :icon_scratch:

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gaurd my dfx trigger but if it were to break, i am pretty sure I could get a replacement switch and figure it out by reverse engeniering.give it a try.

OP
OP
J

jeepcollector

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After reading all the positive comments about White's service, I decided to send it in.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
After reading all the positive comments about White's service, I decided to send it in.

Call them first. My Coinmaster did the same thing. The woman said " we know exactly what is wrong with it". Send the coil, box, and cord and a check for $20. Even though it was out of warrantee, They replaced the coil, and the p/p button. Because you are not the original purchaser, I don't know but they will treat you right.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
White's service department is very good and always charge a fair price. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread