Gummypop

Jul 31, 2020
Lakeland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark
Whites prism 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a sand shark only used it in fresh water about 4 times put new batteries in it and got to the gulf to do some snorkeling and metal detecting at the beach in salt water and noticed I left it on. So I turned it off and back on got the usual beeps and tried detecting and nothing like it shutoff so turned it off and back on and nothing so I thought the batteries were dead..put in new ones and trued it and was like hit or miss then after a few try’s it would come on and stay on. Tried it the next day and same thing got in the water and nothing..yes all was dry inside. My question is where can I send it to get repaired. Tried to call Tesoro and mail box if full.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Gummypop! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - Until a member pipes in - you might consider posting your problem on: BRANDS > TESORO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread