Tesoro sand shark
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

View Poll Results: Sand shark

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Repair

0 0%
  • Can I send it out

0 0%
    us
    Jul 2020
    Lakeland
    Tesoro sand shark Whites prism 2
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Post Tesoro sand shark

I have a sand shark only used it in fresh water about 4 times put new batteries in it and got to the gulf to do some snorkeling and metal detecting at the beach in salt water and noticed I left it on. So I turned it off and back on got the usual beeps and tried detecting and nothing like it shutoff so turned it off and back on and nothing so I thought the batteries were dead..put in new ones and trued it and was like hit or miss then after a few try’s it would come on and stay on. Tried it the next day and same thing got in the water and nothing..yes all was dry inside. My question is where can I send it to get repaired. Tried to call Tesoro and mail box if full.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15605 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Gummypop! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
    2nd - Until a member pipes in - you might consider posting your problem on: BRANDS > TESORO
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.
    "...not my circus, not my monkeys..."

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33186 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Tesoro has gone bankrupt and closed about 2 years ago. Check this thread out, a couple members do repairs.

Tesoro repair services. new lytic capacitors. Tejon momentary switch. ebay or here
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Sponsored Links