Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
OP
OP
S

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
Do you mean Explorer XS?

Hi....Yea,I meant to say that.Ja ja...I've been working on my Excalibur 1000 and my EXPLORER XS for Months,trying to get them ready for the Time they will let me get back on the Beaches here....Longest Lock-down on the Planet.(Colombia)These Detectors are around 12 Yrs old or more.I got them when they first came out.They've been orbiting the Planet with me and are kinda getting Raggidy-A$$...My big Coil for the EXPLORER(stock 10') finally died,and suddenly I can't get into my Menu,on the Explorer(dead Button)so I'm running it in Factory Presets.and was hoping that giving it that "Re-Boot might help in some way?

I read how to do it somewhere on here(Treasurenet) I think...I'm running short on Time with these Two Machines.The thought of sending them off by mail for repair scares me,with anywhere between 6 Weeks to 2 Months for the Mail each way and Shipping(if they even get here!) and Import Duty's and all that.Can you give me an Idea of the Re-Boot Procedure?
Thanks.
stoneshirt.

P.S. No Tides here to speak of....No Storms ever....I just recently had a Hotel pointed out to me on the Beach,that was supposedly a Hang-Out/Resort for the Colombian Mafia for 40 Yrs.I can't wait to get back in the Water!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread