Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By jeff of pa
  • 1 Post By Dave44
  • 1 Post By jeff of pa
  • 1 Post By Dave44
  • 2 Post By foiler
  • 3 Post By DeepseekerADS
  • 1 Post By scoy
  • 2 Post By Professor of Engineering

Thread: NEW Services Offered Forum available

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    27415 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

NEW Services Offered Forum available

Charter Members Offering Repairs & Modifications can post their service here.

Persons needing work done can find you here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	1108514
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jan 20, 2015 at 04:03 PM.

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2217 times
    Great Forum idea!
    jeff of pa likes this.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    27415 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    now we need to get members to offer their services
    Dave44 likes this.

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    2217 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    now we need to get members to offer their services

Oh I have many services, but they aren't really detecting type services.

But I have read many people's posts that they have an idea or specialty part or service that might be marketable. I think it is great that Treasure Net is allowing members the opportunity to market them!

Can all members see this forum?" If you build it they will come."
    jeff-gordon likes this.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

us
    Aug 2014
    Orange County, CA
    Bounty Hunter
    83 times
    Prospecting
    Analytical Services Offered

Multi_element XRF analysis offered. Fire assays services offered.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
    thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,
    Wow what a ride

us
    Oct 2011
    Keystone state
    AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
    1451 times
    Swoopy ,, next up rotary fones how to dial them for younger cats to learnt

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    2217 times
    I don't know what any of it means. So it is above my technical ability right out of the gate!
    Thomas Paine-

us
    Mar 2013
    Kansas
    Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
    385 times
    Metal Detecting
    I offer to show the young how to count change and properly hand it back to an awaiting customer.
    RustyGold and 3cylbill like this.
    A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    2217 times
    Quote Originally Posted by foiler View Post
    I offer to show the young how to count change and properly hand it back to an awaiting customer.

Yea,, that doesn't sound especially marketable. How much college did it cost you?
    Thomas Paine-

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    15229 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    I've been known to be extremely fertile, but I'm old now. So, I won't offer that service
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

us
    Aug 2014
    Orange County, CA
    Bounty Hunter
    83 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    I don't know what any of it means. So it is above my technical ability right out of the gate!
    X-ray fluorescence (XRF) is the emission of characteristic "secondary" (or fluorescent) X-rays from a material that has been excited by bombarding with high-energy X-rays or gamma rays.

XRF is a non destructive method to determine whats in a sample.
    I can run analysis on samples of shot, powder, or even crushed rock to determine whats in it.
    Fire assay is a very old school method of determining metal purity.
    I run a metallurgical lab in Anaheim and want to offer assay services to members of T Net if there is any interest.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
    thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,
    Wow what a ride

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II, Quattro & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    14925 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by scoy View Post
    X-ray fluorescence (XRF) is the emission of characteristic "secondary" (or fluorescent) X-rays from a material that has been excited by bombarding with high-energy X-rays or gamma rays.

XRF is a non destructive method to determine whats in a sample.
    I can run analysis on samples of shot, powder, or even crushed rock to determine whats in it.
    Fire assay is a very old school method of determining metal purity.
    I run a metallurgical lab in Anaheim and want to offer assay services to members of T Net if there is any interest.
    Hello Scoy,

Your speaking my language, since my original field was nuclear spectroscopy.

Regards,

Doc
    A2coins and RustyGold like this.

us
    Apr 2016
    Ridgway Colorado
    Garrett Ace, Bounty Hunter
    4 times
    So, I have access to an interesting service, My husband just became a certified driller and blaster. He can buy and transport needed materials to remove stubborn walls of rock or whatever. We are not real sure how to go about this, but we would like to work with small miners who just can’t afford the big companies to come in. I am so excited to see where this takes us! Any ideas on the way this might work would be greatly appreciated!

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links