Kellyco Will Be Repair & Servicing Center For Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter Met

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco Will Be Repair & Servicing Center For Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter Met

I was told I can now reveal the following....

"Kellyco has announced that they will be supporting the repair and servicing of Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter metal detectors in the very near future.* Training/certification has been completed and repair parts are enroute.*

Additionally, the Kellyco Repair Center will be servicing the full line of Fisher Commercial products to include service,* repair, test and calibration."

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sure beats sending my stuff to Texas...allways 3 days to get there and 7 days to get back....Fla. is much closer for me .
Will they do Warranty work also ?
Gary

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure beats sending my stuff to Texas...allways 3 days to get there and 7 days to get back....Fla. is much closer for me .
Will they do Warranty work also ?
Gary
Not at this time.....Who knows what the future holds.

0din

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2008
Saint Agatha, Maine USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I have a brand new Omega 8000, with the version 4 software. I called Teknetics this afternoon, about upgrading to version 5.
The technician, Daniel, said they do that and transferred me to customer service to get a RA number, so I could send it in.
Talked to the guy in customer service and he told me they don't do that.
I explained to him that this was a new and never used, with the additional 11 DD coil and that the tech. Guy said they do it.
He took my phone #, but never called back??
I sent in another 8000 year before last and received VERY good service.
.?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco closed their repair center.

Thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread