Got a Sonar..

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Just got the 797C2 took it out and found this..Just testing it out doesnt look like anything special but hey its a start...

Anyone know what it may be?

dqt7as.jpg

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
FunwithTreasure,

You can scale the width of the window in Yellowfin to make the image look a little better. It looks too stretched out.

From your other images, it looks like a barge. Not sure what the rest of it is, but there is alot there.

So how is the HBSI converter working for you? I have a newer version that I haven't released yet that has a built in viewer.

Robert

OP
OP
FunWithTreasure

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
RGecy said:
FunwithTreasure,

You can scale the width of the window in Yellowfin to make the image look a little better. It looks too stretched out.

From your other images, it looks like a barge. Not sure what the rest of it is, but there is alot there.

So how is the HBSI converter working for you? I have a newer version that I haven't released yet that has a built in viewer.

Robert

The convertor works great..I had some issues with it at first but figured it out..All the pictures are of diffrent targets. How do I slim the width down to make the pic look better?? Thanks alot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread