Sponsors Wanted.

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
4theMoney,

Welcome to TNet! I am sure there will be a lot of people who will be inquiring about your wreck.

I would suggest putting a prospectus together so you will have something to present to potential investors. You may have this already, but it would be a tremendous first step. Pictures, sidescan data, research, etc. would be a plus.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing more about your wreck.

RGecy

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4theMoney; Welcome aboard TreasureNet. Like RGecy stated, we would definitely like to hear more about your wreck. Many of us are looking more and more for wrecks outside of state control'd waters these days. I would be interested to know at what stage you are are at with the likely ID of the wreck, and if you have arrested the wreck yet. I look forward to hearing more about this project.

Tom

bigkid4

Oct 23, 2006
Let me see if I have this correct. You have spent time and money looking for and have located the wreck. Gold and silver as well as priceless historical artifacts are now just waiting for you on the bottom and you now are looking for someone to invest in your wreck. Something doesn’t smell quite right here but welcome to TN and good luck.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Mid-Atlantic international waters.

Sounds very deep.

What is your cost estimate for recovery?

OP
OP
4theMoney

4theMoney

Nov 1, 2008
Thanks for the welcome..I have enjoyed following treasurenet for the last couple of years.
I do not have any other information that I can share with the general public at this time, but look forward to making posts in the future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread