Looking for info

Zerovis

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there
I have just joined and am looking for some info on underwater detectors. Having bought one and had it leak returned it for repair and found another crack in the ear cup before the next dive (Luckily) I now need to get one that will remain watertight . I am looking at the Ebinger range but would like to get some first hand feedback first.

there sight is
http://www.ebingergmbh.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=5&Itemid=8

I am looking for something compact and easy to use in the sea also makes it easy to take on holidays.

Thanks

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Zerovis, Personally, I think the Aqua Pulse made by E.O. Industries in England is one of the best. Just my opinion.
( They Do have retailers in the U.S. )

OP
OP
Z

Zerovis

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info I will have a look at them,England is not too far away

JoeSWFla

Jun 15, 2007
The Aquapulse is a favorite of the professionals,and is a rugged machine.It is made by Aquascan
Int.Ltd. ,out of England.The Minelab Excalibur is another favorite,as it can discriminate,and has
iron mask.It comes out of Austrailia.Not as rugged as the Aquapluse,but again it discriminates.
Nice to have one you can get service on,so you might search out any service centers in your
country.You didn't say diving or beach,but guessing by the name,its diving.Anything inland,
you will want discrimination,or you will dig tons of trash.Not so much on wrecks,but still there.
Good luck on your choice.HH Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread