Free Book: Archive of the Indies - US History References

divewrecks

Bronze Member
Sep 7, 2004
Down South - Marietta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE (land), Aquapulse AQ1B (sea), Fisher CZ-20 (water, beach), Fisher 1266X (woods)
I found this free downloadable book on Google that a researcher or historian might wish to download for his or her "electronic" library. I found the introductory section and history on the Archive of the Indies of interest. Note: the book is 19 MB, about 600 pages.

Stan

Descriptive catalogue of the documents relating to the history of the United States in the Papeles procedentes de Cuba deposited in the Archivo general de Indias at Seville: [Sevilla, Archivo gen. de Indias.]

By Roscoe R. Hill, Archivo General de Indias
Compiled by Roscoe R. Hill
Published by Carnegie institution of Washington, 1916
Original from Harvard University
Digitized Jul 18, 2006
594 pages

Link: http://books.google.com/books?id=sSoOutbxa5UC

IndianRiverSonrise

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Various
DiveWrecks said:
I found this free downloadable book on Google that a researcher or historian might wish to download for his or her "electronic" library. I found the introductory section and history on the Archive of the Indies of interest. Note: the book is 19 MB, about 600 pages.

Stan

Descriptive catalogue of the documents relating to the history of the United States in the Papeles procedentes de Cuba deposited in the Archivo general de Indias at Seville: [Sevilla, Archivo gen. de Indias.]

By Roscoe R. Hill, Archivo General de Indias
Compiled by Roscoe R. Hill
Published by Carnegie institution of Washington, 1916
Original from Harvard University
Digitized Jul 18, 2006
594 pages

Link: http://books.google.com/books?id=sSoOutbxa5UC

Thanks for the link.

The Hun

Dec 6, 2008
Hungary
Tx for the URL !!

But I couldn't download the book, because I didn't find an URL, just links and referencesto another books.

Am I unskilful in it or the site doesn't contain downloadable link?

The Hun

Dec 6, 2008
Hungary
Tx,
but it seems my Opera can not show that button just "add to my bookstore"
and "write review"" (I am using my own languaged Opera, and I am not sure what named exactly in english)
Top of left corner exist a link: info about this book, but i don"t find any downoadable link.

Can I ask you to send this pdf file by mail?

Thanks in advance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread