Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
want2skydive, contact Vox Veritas ( Claudio ) he may be able to help, he lives in Valencia and is an
expert on the Archives !
Ossy

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
want2skydive said:
I have heard that this place is kept under pretty tight lock and key these days. But I have also read that microfilm copies of the information do exist. Does anyone know where they are kept or if there is a digital version available to the public?

Want,
the AGI has 10% of the documents digitized and other 5% with microfilms, but the same digitized documents sometimes come in microfilms.
I live in Seville, not Valencia.
Cheers

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning sir,If you'd like to hookup here at home someday'let me know.Live off Henderson Pass,office in Selma.Have tons of pictures,some artifacts,& my Gold Medalian I found at Cannon wreck site on 8-4-06.Coins & other goddies are kept in Sebastian.If you want a great little all around detector,I use a Fisher 1225X.Use it here at home,plus on beach.Put the control unit in Velco type bag I found at Wally World.hangs on belt behind my back & away we go.Also own a CZ20,1280x & Impulse.We also acquired a J.W.Fisher Pulse 8(freebee)late last year.Thing weighs a ton.Never got to use it in water yet.Have great weekend,just love these 30 degrees morning & 80 degree afternoons.No where else but Texas.Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread