average depth of Spanish ship wrecks

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
The check for $25 is for Carl's Challenge. He will pay anyone 25k if they can pass his test with such a device out there in NC. (with stipulation)

I hope Kelly never sells the unit. It is that good. I don't want anyone else to have one. I will pay I'm not to sell'em.LOL.

Everyone thinks if I had a unit that could really track gold from long distance I'd be rich in a weekend. Well it ain't that easy. For one everywhere you go in Colorado has gold. Natural gold is everywhere so you track out a lot of natural gold. Kelly has a stack of assay reports from a little rock he tracked a half mile away the showed good gold.
Next there are not as many treasures out there as folks think. A bunch are out of reach because of our gov.etc. Many are already gone. We are Johny come latelys with the technology there is a group with some amazing satellite equipment that can pinpoint treasure in large areas.

The gentleman with the unit from 1990 passed away & his widow will not talk to anyone.

You don't want to be in the news with something like this, you don't want anyone looking over your shoulder or worse. When you make a recovery the Gov is not your only worry. Certain people find out & your family is in grave danger, stuff like that. So let's just forget about this silly machine the dumb painter thinks he may have invented.

OP
OP
C

Colorado

Greenie
Feb 2, 2004
WOW!
A lot has been said,
Cornelius, I apologize for getting smart with you. I am sure that you are a very intelligent man and worked hard to obtain your education.
I was hoping to provoke you into at least considering? what I was saying could be possible. I understand why the concept provoked you in the way it did. Because it's? the way I described it's function. Because I really didn't describe it.
meaning what I did say was to simple with no real explanation. I did that on purpose because I don't want to share how or what it's doing exactly or even the theory behind it. Simply because the fear of you smart guys might being able to figure out some of what I am doing and I cant afford that. Not even some of what I am doing.
So I intentionally say it sends out a signal and finds gold. You being an engineer knew that simple of an explanation was BS.
So I have no hard feelings whatsoever and I hope you except my apology.

To answer some questions,
SWR, That seems to be the thought, if there was something out there that worked everyone would know about it.
Well I'm sorry that's not the way it works. He kept it to him self. and there isn't as much treasure out there as people think.
and the only way you would know that is if you had an instrument able to verify that.
I have found some things.? But I was really surprised at how much natural gold I have found.
That's why I ended up here it seems that it would be easier to go after ship wrecks than stuff on land.

Cornelius,
I did locate something on the Island and won't be able to do anything with it until I meet with the land owner this Nov.
The target that I located in the water appears to be about a 1/4 mile off shore. I shared with a local treasure hunter about the off shore target. He told me that he had been searching in that same area because it's a sand bar. and what I learned from you guy's that's where something should be. He also told me that he had researched a ship wreck and according to the info he had that's about where it was suppose to be. BUT!!! he said you can't legally go after it.

bigcypresshunter
I can locate a one ounce gold coin from about a 1000'?
the furthest target that I have tracked has been about 6 miles away. and that was a large ore body of gold.
I have tracked a very large processed gold target (I don't know as of yet the exact amount)? from 3 miles away.
I probally could track it from much further but I haven't experimented with the distance on that site.
I know everyone is saying ya ya ya? how come you don't have it in hand.
Location, Government, and equipment. that's why!? and this winter we should be able to core drill into the room.
because of these complications
I have really warmed up to ship wrecks. I have had my instrument up and ruining for about one year now.

Honestly I am afraid to sell it, and to patent it.
If I sell it my fear is with in 6 months a whole container load of them from china will be all over the world and I won't get one red cent from them.

SWR
I don't have the ability to tell what kind of gold or silver that I am hitting with my instrument alone. It hits any and all.
On land, once I pinpoint the target I use an array of instruments to try to determine what it is that I am hitting.
and I can tell what it is after I do a thorough survey.
On the Island I didn't have those instruments but I can tell you that there is suppose to be a gold and silver coin cache in the same area that I hit. I found that out after the fact. I am going back this November to meet with the Corp. that owns it.

Mariner
Yes it would.
The deepest target that I have been able to verify is 50' on land. I haven't found anything any deeper as of yet.
I am not afraid of revealing the things I don't know. I really am a pretty simple guy. I thought hey, ask these guys they will know.
Then after.? I realized that it could make me look dumb OH WELL!
and when I mentioned my unit ( in my mind I thought people would look at it as I do) wow that's great bring it on let's check it out. I really was taken back. But I thought about it and realized life teaches us not to trust and to be suspecious.
I understand.

gldntr
Thanks,
Because? I was just asking Hey how deep is the average Spanish ship wreck?
and I thank you guys for telling me. that makes things simpler for me in modification.
I would love to survey a Spanish ship wreck. To me water looks easier. Maybe I am wrong.
Maybe I don't know what I am getting myself into.

I can really appreciate the hard work one would do to obtain degrees in engineering. I could never acomplish that!
It was from you smart guys who I had quized. Geophysist, Engineers, Geoologist and some guys who build LRLs for about 14 years that
really helped me figure it out. Thank you.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Kelly Brown/Colorado

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
A fully loaded Spanish Galleon around 450 to 600 tons would draw 20 to 28 feet of water. The Portuguese overloaded their ships and some had 30 foot draft. The Admiralty Corp in Atlanta invented an instrument called "ATLIS" in conjunction with Sandia National Lab. The atlis could only detect gold from 30 to 50 feet away.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. The Admiralty Corp in Atlanta invented an instrument called "ATLIS" in conjunction with Sandia National Lab. The atlis could only detect gold from 30 to 50 feet away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A&Q) Fascinating, so it "IS" theoretically possible eh? Personally I would like to know more since in my short lifetime I have seen many impossible devices invented.

As I mentioned in another post, "the path of true leaning is paved with discarded & misinterpreted rules, laws, and plain foolish shibboleths".

I always keep an open mind, and admit to the possibility of something new, but with a tongue in cheek attitude naturally .

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Like I said earlier--this is getting interesting. I'm sure I have a lot to learn. What I am seeing over the years is that our hobby of treasure hunting is becoming big business. The public can buy stock in Ruby Mining Company of COLORADO which owns Admiralty Corp. who has spent $14 million (which the Jamaican government will reimburse half) over the past 5 years, with the help of the recently patented ATLIS, has been locating sunken Spanish Galleons off the coast of Jamaica. But for some reason not one piece of eight has been brought to the surface. Y'all can read the stories:
http://www.admiraltycorporation.com/CurrentTreasureNews/RubyCombOldShipwrecks.htm
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/html/20050219T210000-0500_75434_OBS_TREASURE_HUNT_TUSSLE_.asp
http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/news_releases.mhtml?d=56931

Mikemonster

Jun 20, 2005
Tallahassee Florida
I applaude Kelly. In the words of brother Dave Gardner "If it wern't for imagination we'd still be sitting in caves banging on rocks and saying we ain't never gonna have radio."
I've recently contacted the professor of electronic engineering at the local university here asking if a "like" tool could be created. He sees no problem except his "position" at the school may cause problems in the private/public sector.
I'd never say blind that the thing Kelly has done won't work without witnessing an unbiased field test using several degrees of difficulty. Best of luck Kelly but rememeber we all have been scammed before so those deeper inflicted hold animosity.
And by the way..I have just a high school education and struggled getting that with math being my worst subject. Yet I made 350K a year as a stock market strategist who discovered indicators overlooked by the great guru's for 200 years and proved Fibbonochies formula flawed.
Mike Monster

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOL PEEPS:? I am very curious. I have just enough education in electronics to ask silly questions, BUT, not enough to answer them.!

Would it be possible to agitate? a specimen of,? shall we say, Gold, to maximum natural resonance,? amplify this? and use it to modulate a strong carrier wave.? ?Inject this as an? omni directional ground radio wave though a ground antenae - actually probably more efficient than air transmission.

Hopefully this would in turn agitate any gold in the vicinity to a higher output through resonance, which, possibly could be picked up by a properly tuned detector using the same underground radio wave system for reception?? This would be?a? pulsed unit of course.

Obviously this system would, or could be, highly directional, and with proper interpretation,? the distance and amount solved.

I visualize a system of antenna or rods in the earth, similar to a clock, in the center would be the transmitting ant, the receiving? amt. would be spaced .
in? circular fashion, similar to the time positions on a clock.

p.s.? K what about? Gold which is not in physical contact with the earth?

Comments pro and con appreciated.

Jose de La Mancha? ( I tilt windmills )

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet I made 350K a year as a stock market strategistMike Monster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola Mike, wanna buy a slightly used Gold/Silver mine? Better yet, loan me $150,000 US at no interest for an indefinate time.

sniff, well if nothing is tried, one certainly cannot expect to gain or win!

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

RonS

Feb 1, 2006
New England
Normally i just read and learn here. However fair is fair. I'm not engineer. But i have been in the treasure mode as it is since 1975. In the late 70's i remember reading an article in one of the treasure mags about a detector that could see under ground. At the end of the article it said April Fool". But who knows maybe someday. Well to us now detectors do that all the time. Never say never. Some of the greatest inventions in the world were discovered by men with no formal education. I am in that bracket . An extremely abusive home lead me to run away when I was 14. But I taught myself science and art and history. The man is not asking for anything but information. Give it a chance before ya cut it down. Nufff said.
RonS

AA23

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still waiting for the video of him actually testing out his machine (anyday now would be nice!!!)

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
http://geo-global.org/page.cfm?sid=...33658562D69A162A143A249P73942795L538024&s=262

Here ya go. It's been up for quite a while. I'm surprised you haven't seen this before. It caused quite a stir.

Just to prep you it is not intended to prove anything. It is just a video demonstration of his unit. It's not a great quality video but it conveys the message.

Just a word... I am not going to debate this unit. He will not answer any questions about how it works. It is not for sale it is not for rent.

Believe it or don't, it is of no consequence to me either way.

Good luck.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
do some searching- it has been out for a while. its called the treasure tracker, I believe- and it appears to be yet another LRL. Very messy subject, do your own searching and draw your own conclusions.

Mee

Oct 31, 2005
I've always found intelligence to hold more value than education. Educated people fly planes into buildings, intelligent people understand why its wrong. Just my .02

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread