chipveres

Jul 9, 2007
Hollywood, Florida

theGOLD

Dec 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher 8x
Lynn,

I have an excellent contact for you and cancer is something this guy works on feverishly. Some background on him first though so you understand the level that this guy is on. His name is Ron Cusson. He is originally from Quebec. He is a genius in the literal sense of the word. When he was young he was diagnosed with many different serious illnesses combined such as Diphtheria, pleuresia, scarlet fever, mumps, measles, tuberculosis, tonsillitis, etc. He scored off the charts in all his academic testing even though he could never physically attend school. He eventually went graduated and from their went on to receive a phd in mathmatics and physics. He is an intensely interesting and kind person to talk to. If you have literally any question for this man, he will give you an answer literally right now to the atomic and sub atomic level of things. He was recruited right out of California Institute of Technology by the government to work on highly classified projects. He quit it all and went to work as a programmer in Silicon valley. After that, he moved to Florida, and ever since he has had a passion for formulating completely natural and alternative healing products. This guy is no quack, I know because Ive met with him many times and absolutely grilled him about every detail on how his products physically work to do the things he formulates them to do. I cant even start to explain the theories behind his products because its too complex, but call him and ask him anything you want and he will definitely have an answer to your question. His website is www.essencesea.com if you want to see the things he makes, but more importantly, just call him and ask him what he reccomends. He has had some incredible results with his work, and he is not well known at all, because he hasnt started mass producing his products yet but I know there are some big boys very interested in what he is doing. His number is 407 8040545. He is in Orlando.

My brother survived cancer, and that time was very difficult for us. We know that you will come through this.

Our prayers are with you Lynn

-GOLD

OP
OP
diverlynn

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Gold,
His web site is interesting.I see and hear more and more about herbal medicines and products. Doug's wife works for Natures Sunshine and we use some of the products on the boat. Many boosting the immune system. It's all so overwhelming right now.

Thanks for your support

Lynn

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diverlynn said:
Moderators...sorry for posting this in the wrong place but this is where I feel I can get the most info, here where these crazy TH's are! If this isn't a total shipwreck, I don't know what is.

Lynn

Lynn, This post will stay as long as you desire! and if there is anything that we can do for you... we are there for you!

Keep the faith!

Tom

OP
OP
diverlynn

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Thanks Tom
Still no reply from the doc or hospital, kinda concerned that I haven't heard back.

Lynn

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understand about the Doctors and Hospitals, they always seem to operate on there own clock. I've been sitting on the ninth floor of Tampa General Hospital since Friday morning while the wife goes through some testing. All I can say is be patient...

PyrateJim

Nov 28, 2004
Sterling Hts., MI.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Sea Hunter mark II
Lynn,
I havent heard back from the doc I work with. I know that there have been some "technical issues" with our new email system and forwards to their blackberries. He is in New York this weekend and should be back monday. As soon as I see him, he is being held at syringe point until I get some information for you, one way or the other.

In the meantime, if there is anything else I can help you with, just say the word and I will do whatever I can.

Jim

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My gosh Lynn you have my prayers. I was just showing your picture with the conch shell and the emerald that you had on display at Peg Legs expo along with all the other pics from my trip that summer to a friend of mine the other night. Good Luck. Norman

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Hang in ther Lynn i know how tuff ya are been reading your posts going back years , and im waiting to hear from my sister who is a nurse at the Moffit cancer hospital in Florida...i dont know what she can do but im gunna find out for ya...you are in my thoughts and in my prayers
Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
diverlynn

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Finally heard back from the dr., he has referred me to a Dr. Milko Garces, waiting to hear back from him. Having my records digitized to send.
Thanks to you all.
Lynn

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI LYN MI LUV: In the mean time try the Maple syrup / Aluminum free baking soda. It just might eliminate any further need for treatment. It might cost $6:00 US. and some results should be noticable within a week.------->

" This treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup and baking soda and was first reported on the Cancer Tutor site. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cell.

The actual formula is to mix one part "aluminum free" baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir briskly and heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Take 1 teaspoon daily, is what is suggested by Cancer Tutor but one could probably do this several times a day."
~~~~~~~~~

I personally used the Cesium chloride path. it worked perfectly in my case.

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Lynn,

You are in our prayers! I wish I had to more to offer in the way of connections and advice. My wife had cervical cancer back in 2000 and was fortunate enough that the surgery got it all, but the follow up will last for years. We will be praying for your successful treatment. Keep a positive outlook and let us know how things are coming.

Wishing you the best,

Robert Gecy

OP
OP
diverlynn

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Hey, been on the POLLY L, just got home tonight.
Good news...Heard from the doc in Peru, he called with all the info to get going. He is arranging everything but says time is of the essence (also said that things are different there and that no waiting to see him, the plastic surgin or the other doctors involved, no conceltation or second trip, just to come to stay a while. I have a friend who is going with me so I feel better. He could not tell me how long I would need to be there until I scan him a copy of the pathology report. The head of the Merchant Marines in Peru and his wife...(Thanks to Joel Ruth) are going to meet us at the airport when we arrive and get us to where we need to be. The doctor is also arranging our accommodations.

My plans were to go back to the boat Thursday but I don't think I'll make it.

Thank you all for caring, I told my friend who is going with me that I have no idea I have so many who cared. It makes the journey so much more worthwhile. My cousin teased me that I would just make it just another one of my travel adventures!
Wonder how the diving is there. :wink: Who knows, maybe I'll like it down there.

Will keep you all up on the progress.

Capt. Diverlynn

Cablava

May 24, 2005
Lynn

A friend of mine has been undergoing various treatments for 18 maligment cancer's in his liver. More than half the liver was removed and the remainder of the cells were blasted by kimo (in Germany), 18 months later he is now cancer free and his liver is normal size. He is recovering well and although not yet eating a normal diet, he will survive for a long time to come (he is 54 years old now). Sadly his boss decided it was better for him to retire early, such is life.

People do overcome this and I wish you all the best with your chosen course of treatment. I look forward to your normal post resuming in the future.

Good luck and Kind regards

Michael Collins

OP
OP
diverlynn

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Thank you Mike

I have been very busy arranging my treatment. I am confident I am in good hands. My doctors have my reports and are arranging my accommodations. The good news is that I will not loose my boobies! The plastic surgeon has been in contact and has assured me that reconstruction will not be necessary, just implants which will be inserted at the time of surgery. I was told to "pick the look I want" and it will be ordered. This treatment should shorten my time before I can get back in the big pond off shore.

Funny, of course I have ask both doctors what kind of fee and financial arrangements we are looking at and both has said "Lets not worry about that at this time". Not one word as to if I can pay them or not. Ever happen to any of you in the US? I didn't think so.

My Sprint air card for internet will not work down there so I will have to make other arrangements for service, which I will do immediately when I arrive. I hope to leave around March 4, waiting for my friends passport to arrive.

I hope this all has not grossed anyone out or embarrassed anyone. It is life and it helps me to talk about it with friends and family.

Thanks for all your prayers, I do believe they have been answered.

Will keep you all informed.

Diverlynn

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dear Lynn,

I have been working very hard this week from morning till late at night.....This morning I woke up and I was thinking; “Man I’m really tired...I don’t feel like working...I wish I could stay home and rest” In other words I felt like $#!t........I just read your post and now I’m so happy...I’m glad to see that everything is working out for you......I will continue to pray until I hear; “I’m done with my treatment and I’m cured”.....

God Bless,

Chagy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread