San Pedro treasure galleon California

justintaylor

Greenie
Sep 10, 2005
I was going through the archives of losttreasure.com and i stumbled upon an interesting article. It was form the 1980 issue. It was titled "The Death Knell of the Spanish Treasure Ship San Pedro". I was talking about this treasure ship and how it sank off the coast of California in thye late 1500's. Does any one have any more info on this ship, salvage effforts etc. It was also a Manial Galleon. Thanks

OP
OP
J

justintaylor

Greenie
Sep 10, 2005
cornelius have you heard of the San Pedro Manila Galleon that wrecked off the coast of catalina island?

Cablava

May 24, 2005
Justin, just last week you were hell bent on the San Sebastian, now its another ship. I admire your enthusiasm and you obviously live in the area you want to find something. I would guess you are quite young and as of yet have not learned how to research things, hell, I have been around a while and I still am not a great researcher. On this site alone there some excellent guys, Cornelius, mackaydon and rgecy come to mind.

Maybe you question should be "can anyone help me to learn how can I research these wrecks".

As Cornelius said "no one give this stuff away like candy", I am always willing to help broadly, but specifics are secrets. I live in China but I can easily find much more information just by looking in the available places to me, imagine if I were in the right place how much I could find out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread