any interest in some salvage equipment

macblastr

Oct 17, 2006
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, 1280x, impulse
i have a fisher underwater camera that works great :)
and i also have a wesmar dual side scan sonar system for sale... offers? i know this isnt the for sale place, but its in our little niche... i need to get up money to put a new diesel in my boat

tov1HR.jpg

JW Fishers TOV-1

JW Fishers TOV-1 Towed Video system TOV-1
JW Fishers versatile boat deployed underwater camera system that can be dropped or towed.
Your Price: Qty
$4,995.00

Detailed Description
The TOV-1 Towed Video system provides a cost effective method for underwater search and inspections. The system is deployed over the side of the vessel and lowered to the bottom. The TOV-1 uses the boat's propulsion to move it through the water in the tow configuration. The camera is mounted in the housing at a downward angle giving a field of view of 50 degrees (optional .07 lux B&W camera gives a 70 degree viewing area). The system can also be suspended over the side of the vessel and used as a dropped camera. Large areas can be searched and video taped without incurring time consuming check-out dives. Topside the TOV-1 connects to a video monitor or standard TV. The video can be recorded on any VCR for a permanent record of that favorite dive site or an inspection job.

The TOV-1 system includes a 0.5 lux black and white camera in a corrosion-proof PVC housing with built in leak detection system, two high intensity 100 watt underwater lights, and a 150 foot deployment cable. The underwater lights employ a unique water cooling system which allows many hours of operation without the need for bulb replacement.

Options for the system include up to 500 feet of cable, color or very low light B&W cameras, color or B&W monitors, PAL cameras for European use, 12 vdc or 220 vac voltage inputs, and 500' depth rated version.

Key Features of the TOV-1:
It's portability, rugged construction, versatility, and ease of operation.
The TOV-1 is in use by U.S. and foreign military, numerous law enforcement agencies, dive rescue groups, recreational divers, commercial and recreational fisherman worldwide.

OP
OP
macblastr

macblastr

Oct 17, 2006
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
oh yea, i am located in cape canaveral, and all of the equipment can be seen any time.

OP
OP
macblastr

macblastr

Oct 17, 2006
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
couple people asking for the model # and info... i would like 3500 for the side scan and 2k for the camera... 5k for the pair cause i need a motor pretty bad :(

ESMAR's SHD700SS Side Scan sonar is the world's most cost-effective sonar for shallow-water search, survey and salvage. The system consists of a compact, simple to operate console, an easily transportable, no-winch tow fish, and all accessory equipment, such as Kevlar-reinforced cable, tow bar, ballast, and lead weight. Add any super-VGA color monitor and you have a side scan system that can search and map the seabed in stunning detail.

WESMAR engineers have provided a unique color threshold design that adapts for different search conditions allowing you to unmask bottom targets hidden by extraneous soundbeam reverberation and reduce or eliminate unwanted display clutter, while enhancing desired targets.

SideScan Graphic

Standard Equipment

Slimline console
11-pound, no-winch tow fish with 20 pound lead weight and ballast
Tow bar
Power cord
Owner/user manual
328-foot (100m) Kevlar-reinforced cable

Console/Menu

Slimline console
Resolution: 1024 x 768 video output
Modes: Left, right, dual
Menu: On screen
Video Advance: Waterfall, 5 selectable speeds
Input Power: 10 to 40 volts, 50 watts
Power: Selectable 100%, 75%, 50% or 25% of 1300 acoustic
watts/channel
Range: Four groups of 10 ranges
Color: 16 color palettes
Inputs: Loran, GPS, Speed Log with NMEA 0183

Tow Fish/Tow Cable

Frequency: 107 kHz or 300 kHz; Horizontal 1.5 degrees, (107 kHz); Horizontal 0.7 degrees (300 kHz; Vertical 35 degrees, both frequencies
Tilt: Adjustable manual from +90 degrees to -90 degrees
Power Output: 1300 acoustic watts per channel
Tow Fish Weight: 5kg (11 lbs)

tom yerian

Jun 25, 2005
Fla Keys
Detector(s) used
Whites-Fishers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am inquiring about your side scan/tov-1 tow cam. Is it still available? my email...<[email protected]> or call me at 1-305-896-6697. Thank you ....Tom Yerian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread