list of treasure wrecks

cpc

Sep 8, 2007
The best contact person would be Dale Clifford; he has a museum which is a must see not far down the road from the Indian river inlet; near where Faithful Steward is/was.
He has many of the coins from the beach area and told me years back, lots of folks were finding the half pennies there... anyway, he has a killer museum
at the Seashell shop building in Delaware. Don't be mistaken by the touristy shell shop downstairs, ask to go up to the museum. Go get some..

utomo

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took two boxes of books to the Our World Underwater convention in Chicago in Feb. Sold out. Will have more printed soon.

where we can buy online ? what is the price
how many pages and other info please

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Faithful Steward clip, 1785.png From the Independent Ledger, Oct 3rd, 1785
Del, Md coin beaches.png From the Milwaukee Sentinel, Dec 30th, 1936

Many clippings and stories are available about the coin beaches in the MD/ DE/ NJ area.

Last edited:

want2skydive

Jan 12, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No more kids, but the 5th bedroom is going to house my treasure library. A fireplace on one wall, a galleon model on the mantle and the three other walls lined with book shelves and filled with treasure books. I think I died and went to heaven...I've wanted a room like that for a long time. Anyone want to drop in for some research?? Rob
I'll be right over.

L0STANDF0UND

Mar 29, 2013
Maysville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To, GALLEON HUNTER: have you considered selling your book online as an e-book, or possibly through amazon and android markets? Although they take a small cut of profit, by doing so eliminates the publishing process. Many people have stopped buying paper book due to the internet. Just something to consider.

Divemaster007

Aug 20, 2012
To Galleonhunter!! How awsome is that!!! I've always wanted that exact setup too!! Eas even planning to put a desk so i can work and a table so i can look at maps!!! Sounds like a cool room!!

nearius

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
going to see @ see

NO BULL, I have 150 foot vessel with crane. looking for people who want to find wrecks not yet found have some ideas.
any one interested ?

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to the forum, nearius. Tell us a little about yourself, your group. Where are you located? Experience? Anything you might want us to know.

Oceanscience

May 23, 2010
What is your home port and what is your working range?
What is your daily operating cost?
Accomodations for how many?

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Primary source of information please (Archive name, section, bundle numer)??

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
NEWN:

Robert Nesmith covered that story - and HMS Hussar - and many others - in his classic Dig for Pirate Treasure (1958).

I just saw the note that John Potter passed over the bar. He was Nesmith's co-author on Treasure Hunters, a fascinating work. Perhaps he knew what happened to the Foul Anchor Archives...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread