Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by Atocha Girl,

"Sean Murphy's post was not simply an expression of his opinion towards his former employer, it was a calculated effort to spread falsehoods and lies in order to harm Seafarer due to a personal grudge. Furthermore, you state that Reef Dawg did not violate the established forum rules in his original"

How do you know thaey are falsehoods. What is your connection?

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Even some of the most respected treasure hunters in the business have had problems. Paying bills or other issues! When you are dealing with a publicly traded company who is relying on selling stock to pay salaries, expenses, etc., the little things start shine a light on the bigger picture.

Asside from ReefDawgs comments, true or false or maybe a little embelished, there seems to be a lot of "Scuttlebutt" and unanswered questions on the net right now about Seafarer.

Instead of just trying to shut everyone up from saying anything, maybe someone should work on resolving the issues and these post would probably go away pretty quickly!

My 2 cents!

RGecy

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
AtochaGirl is not a girl at all. In fact, AtochaGirl is a male. More specifically, Chris Gilcher who is the Chief Financial Officer for Seafarer Exploration Corporation. But this is true to form for them. Sneaky and misleading ways they conduct business.

My last response to this whole scuttlebutt mentioned above is simple; when Seafarer Exploration Corporation is served with our lawsuit, we then can rely on our judicial system to get to the bottom of who is telling the truth and what the facts are. To me, this is the most effective way of knowing what truly is going on.

There are (23) businesses, individuals, companies and investors that can affirm my testimony through affidavits in my possession. So, contrary to the assertion that I am alone in this, the one fact remains; maybe some would think I'm wrong, but I highly doubt the same can be said for the other (23) people. It's a clear pattern of Seafarer and history cannot be changed, it can only be dilluted with smoke and mirrors which, as written to above, Seafarer is highly proficient at.

AtochaGirl

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2009
I'm a guy!!! Hallelujah, now I know what my true problems in life are. :help: :thumbsup:

My name is Tina, but hey stud, nice try. I am a shareholder in Seafarers as I have already stated. I was also not belittling any diver, just did not know all of their names.

Reef Dawg why would I waste my time and respond to you in your private message? You know that I know the truth about you and what you have done. Every person who works in Seafarer's dive operations has confirmed it, but I guess they are all a part of the Seafarer "spin" machine as well? Is your lawsuit going to include the part about Seafarer paying you when you were not even working for weeks, and then after your latest "episode" putting you up in a hotel room for nearly two weeks and even giving you more money after you were let go simply to try to help you? These people must be truly evil. :-X

I would believe every word that Reef Dawg says, he has proven to be a truly stand up person. This gets better and better. :laughing7:

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
Quick question. How would you know? Did somebody bring it up at the latest shareholder meeting? Was it a big topic of discussion along with the Don Patterson issue? Maybe they decided to put it in your quarterly stock report. Is that what happened? :laughing7: :icon_scratch:

AtochaGirl

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2009
Not sure about the issue you mention :dontknow: and never heard anything at a shareholder meeting...originally learned about Reef Dawg from a captain and dive crew that briefly worked for Seafarers earlier this year, they apparently tried to warn everyone about him, I guess no one listened! >:( From there it was simply a matter of hearing about what recently occurred and then listening to the current dive group...

Not sure why you are hostile Mr. allen_idaho potatoes and/or why your questioning is one sided, but hey, whatever floats your boat my dear :-*

I'll be out of town on holiday for a while, Happy Holidays!

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
AtochaGirl, so basically, your information is nothing more than 2nd hand rumors or gossip. :icon_scratch:

And you are all over the ReefDawg issue, but have yet to hear about Don Patterson not getting paid? :icon_scratch:

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
AtochaGirl, or should I once again say, Chris Gilcher, when referring to the brief (temporary) Captain and crew, is in fact talking about Greg Bounds and Gold Hound Treasure Company. The fact is, if she (he) was to tell the truth about this, they would also state that Greg and his crew left Seafarer because Kyle and Chris outright lied to them about payroll and the contract that was promised by Seafarer and never delievered.

As it stands. Seafarer poached (2) investors from Greg and to this moment, owe payroll monies to a couple of Greg's crew and another $5,000.00 to Greg himself. But in typical Seafarer fashion, they threatened legal action against Greg should he pursue all the monies owed. I have a copy of those (2) e-mails to Greg sent by AtochaGirl (Chris Gilcher - Chief Financial Officer of Seafarer Exploration) if anyone would like a copy of them.

How do I know this? I was there and present. In fact I worked with Greg and Company and couldn't have a higher respect for them or the time I spent working with them. They have nothing to say negative about me. I am on good terms with them as they are with me.

The only company and persons I have EVER had a problem with in this business is Kyle Kennedy, Chris Gilcher and Pelle Ojasu and the Seafarer Exploration Corporation as a whole.

Isn't it odd that you have (3) new members who have never been on this forum before lamblasting me for my opinion? I have been a member for over a year now. The same cannot be said for them. They are in fact all directly involved with Seafarer Exploration and were instructed by Chris Gilcher to state what they have above.

Again, this is just how they operate. And once again, after the lawsuit is filed, I will post all the documents online for all to see. Then, people can come to their own conclusion.

T Hunter

Oct 26, 2006
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Good Job Reef, Thats the exact account i was told and i know its 100% True . Good for you Reef dont let them Sh t on anyone else .. :icon_thumright:

AtochaGirl

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2009
Well, well, Reef Dawg again calling me a guy, and a financial expert to boot! :-[ I've been called some interesting things before, however I'd prefer to be told that I'm the bees knees, but whatever! :laughing7:

As for the truth about Greg from GH and Seafarer, I heard that they had some disagreements and were cheesed off with each other, as happens in business, but to the best of my knowledge there are no lingering issues. :)

I recall seeing e-mails that were sent from Greg to Seafarer that were not very flattering for Reef Dawg. Again, Sean Murphy is conveniently "forgetting" the truth. Reef Dawg, maybe if some of those e-mails were to turn up everyone would be able to see what Greg really said about you? Lo and behold, Greg had a disagreement with Seafarer but didn't go haywire posting lies about the Company on the Internet, probably because Greg is a pro.

I am now on holiday and will be out of town for a while, Happy Holidays to all! :thumbsup:

T

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
AtochaGirl, stop hiding behind a fake screen name. You've published my full name on here, so why don't you do the same? Afraid that you might be found out for what you are, or should I say, are not?

Why do you ignore certain issues that I brought up? Answer me that question. You know, as well does Kyle and Pelle that the lawsuit will finally expose Seafarer and their illicit investor practices. You've challenged me on here, so be a sport and let me know who you are. I'll call you as a witness in Court and you can help Seafarer. Gosh knows, they can use all the help they can get.

Did you know AtchaGirl, that to date, I have personally spent over $10,000.00 on medical expenses related to Seafarer and their not paying debts. Yes, the attack on me physically. Additonally, I have lost 50% of hearing in my right ear, 25% of my overall vision and suffer from periodic siezures. And by the way, in Kyle Kennedy's words, "Reef, don't worry, you took the brunt of that for us (Seafarer) and we'll make sure you're taken care of." I'm still waiting AtochaGirl.

You see AtochaGirl, the only ones suffering because of Seafarer's lack of morals or ethics is my children and myself. But hey, you know that. How's your Christmas going to be? I know mine will be a far cry from anything expected by my children. And you know what? I have every right as a Father and human being to go after Seafarer and everyone that sides with their tactics of doing business.

To me, I'd rather deal with the mob. They're at least straight forward and don't hide behind lawyers.

BigStu

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2009
Mr. Murphy

First before you make your reply to me my name is Stu, Second I"m an investor in Seafarer, Third I have looked at this website from time to time and never registered because I enjoyed most of the subject matter but I never thought about posting; I do know one person that knows some Seafarer people you speak of and I made a couple calls and that is when I posted my first post to Tom about the deletion of all of the posts related to you and Seafarer. I also posted that i believe you had a axe to grind. I also did something else when I made my call to Seafarer. I asked could I visit the dive house in Jupiter since I was going on a vacation trip traveling down I-95. I also asked could I meet the current Captain and crew. I was told no problem that please stop and meet the crew and see the house and boats. It would seem the crew has a blend of treasure hunting experience( Current Captain has 23 years experience has worked the 1715 fleet and Keys wrecks), a veteran treasure diver that worked the 1715 site, a young college degreed female archaeologist/diver and two additional divers that are first time treasure divers but were very enthusiastic about the their jobs. I was given a tour of the boats and the house. Interestingly enough I just happened to mention your name to your former co-workers. Each and everyone of them made negative comments about all aspects of your skills to be Captain of this crew. They actually went into great detail with me on many occasions on a variety of subjects ranging from crew safety to your work ethic, etc. I don't think that you want many of these details to get out and honestly my impression of your former co-workers is that they would not want more info shared about you unless you continue to push your agenda! You think by making all these posts and threats you have hurt Seafarer well maybe or maybe not Mr. Murphy. I do know from one short visit with your former co-workers that they have another opinion. You are trying to hurt them! Your five former co-workers are still part of that treasure hunting community and want to continue to be for a long time. As they said if you have a legal issue then leave it to a court to decide but stay away from the internet. I guess I got a whole lot more than I bargained for by this visit. All I wanted was a little side trip on my vacation and somehow I got into the middle of this thing. I would hope that you would really thing long and hard about this post. I hope when you are done thinking about this post that maybe your next post will read something like this one-

I apologize to all my former co-workers for problems that occurred during my employment with Seafarer and any problems I have caused any of you since my departure from Seafarer. I meant no harm to any of you on any issues that I have with my former employer and will in the future not post on any internet site concerning my issues with Seafarer.

Sincerely;
Sean Murphy

I hope that you really think long an hard about what you post next. As to me - this is my last post on the website. I"m going back to just checking out this site every so often like I did in the past.

Good Luck and Good Hunting to the Captain and Crew of Seafarer Exploration!

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
I'm going to go ahead and play the bullsh!t card here.

Seriously, why no names? And why the idle threats? And why the exact same threats previously used by your other persona? :icon_scratch:

Who are these "co-workers"? Do they have names? Or are they as imaginary as you are? Geez. These "investors" in seafarer. I'm sure they are just concerned citizens. Right? :laughing7:

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
This thread should be deleted. Its starting to sound like a mentalhospital. :tongue3:

sabre15

Dec 14, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Discovery TF 900
I agree on the thread deletion, I have never seen so many investors comment on one subject as this one has!

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
I don't agree the thread should be deleted. With over 4,000 investors, discussion should be had and made on Seafarer.

Anyone who holds a truth that others don't know, has the absolute responsibility to share their knowledge and educate those who are behind an investment shield. Ask yourself one question; how honest would I be if I let people invest in an interest that not only doesn't honor promises, but raises $2,067,000.00 and has yet to show any signifigant progress of any reputable sort? And more importantly, fires (2) auditing firms because questions arise on investor loyalty and current information?

And no, before it's said, it has nothing to do with lack of experience, it does however have to do with a wreck site that is awash in depth of sand and logistical problems very unique to Florida's East Coast. In some areas of that Juno Wreck Site, we faced over 50 feet of sand. With the limitations of vessel size dicatated by Florida Statute, it has become a dilema for very obvious reasons. A dilema by the way, I made Seafarer aware of while they were on the hunt for new investors and was told, point blank, if I valued my job, "I'd keep that bit of info hush, hush."

And to the so called "investor" that proposed an idea for a letter that I should write to Seafarer, really guy, give me a break. I was an honest, dedicated and fully qualified employee of Seafarer who bought into their line of crud and am now paying a very dear price for it in many ways to include looking at one of the most dismal holidays that I can remember. So no, the only apology that is owed either by writing or verbally should come from Seafarer to their investors.

Additionally, they had a chance on November 17th to be honest and make things right which they chose to ignore. Now being Irish, I will take the fight here, in Court and elsewhere until I recieve a judgment of clear and concise rightful action ordered by a Court of proper jurisdiction. Until then, I WILL NOT STOP TELLING THE TRUTH.

chappysgold

Tenderfoot
Mar 15, 2009
adelaide
Detector(s) used
GPX4000,SD2200
I don't think this thread should be deleted,Reef-Dawg has every right to voice
his opinions.
After checking out seafarer i for one would never invest with a company where
i would see absolutly no chance for a return on my investment.

Sounds as if their PR Department has gone into overdrive and recruiting their investors
to do their dirty work for them.But guys don't spend to much money trying to discredit
ex employees,because you haven,t got much left ::)

And have a merry xmas Reef-dawg and all.

chappy :thumbsup:

BigStu

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2009
Mr. Idaho and Mr Murphy- Although I planned not to post again I thought I owed you two answers and comments-

First Mr. Idaho- since the moderator did not like my strong language to the reply to your original post and deleted it I will answer your questions in nicer way-

1. You questioned that are you an investor. Yes I am - i have exactly 300,000 shares at this time. I know an investor that has more shares and he put me in touch with some of the people that Mr. Murphy speaks about constantly.

2. You questioned my comments on the crew calling them i guess imaginary- If you or anyone goes back to one of Atocha Girls posts she mentions the current Captain by name and one of the divers by name. These are two of of the five crewmembers that I met on visit to the house. I didn't think mentioning all their names is necessary. If you really want all their names ask your friend Mr. Murphy because I am sure he knows all of them.

3. You questioned my persona - most likely thinking that I am also Atocha Girl. I am not Atocha girl and I am an investor and what I said to Mr. Murphy in my original post was a favor to some very nice folks that gave me a tour and took the time to discuss the operations. These people are employees of Seafarer and I don't believe have anything to do with management with the company. They have paying jobs and all of them are very enthusiastic about trying to find treasure if it is there is some on this wreck site.

Mr. Murphy- You evidently did not read my post very closely. The post had nothing to do with Seafarer management. The post had to do with your former co-workers. Read the post a little closer again. I made a promise and I have fulfilled it. I can't tell you what to do and I don't know what your former co-workers may do if you persist on your postings but as for me I"m done with all of this stuff.

One more thing for everyone that reads these posts. Regardless if you think Seafarer has a treasure wreck site or not; I for one will support this new Captain and his crew in their endeavors.

Good Luck and Good Hunting to the Captain and Crew of Seafarer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread