Seafarer Exploration -V- Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
BigStu,

Apparently you believe that since the crew is just doing there job, I should just go away and forget all the wrongs Seafarer has done to me. In essence, they're innocent, so why penalize them with a lawsuit that can potentially sink the company. Well, I have some thoughts on that.

1) I in fact, was the one that hired that entire crew. I consider them friends and capable of doing the job they were hired to do. But, what you may have not been told sir, is that there is support of an indirect kind from them, and in each conversation that I've had with them on these subjects and the lawsuit, they have told me without reservation they believe I should, without guilt, pursue what I believe is just cause. I would add one disclaimer here, the only member of the crew that I have not talked to is the female member who is not an Archaeologist, but an Anthropologist. I can't speak for her opinion on this.

2) Seafarer does not have a current contract with the State of Florida as of November 4th of this year.

3) Seafarer does not have a current contractual agreement with the Admiralty Claim holder, Tulco Resources, LTD.

4) Seafarer, at this writing, has no licensed Captain. So, please stop referring to their "Captain." This title is reserved for those of us who have the training, experience and testing that is licensed and designated as such by the United States Coast Guard.

In closing BigStu, am I just to go away because you have a total worth of stock of $3,750.00 at current market value? I should just forget about the $12,000.00 that is owed to me by Seafarer? The other countless people should just fold up and forgive the debts they are owed by Seafarer?

C'mon, this is more than ego talking here. This has been years in coming, but Seafarer has been very effective in playing the "smoke and mirrors" game. And I would admit to one fault, I should have listened to the many people who warned me about Seafarer and "ran for the hills" when I had the chance.

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
For what it is worth, my sympathies and support lie with Reef Dawg on this one. It strikes me that he is telling the truth, and I agree with Dell that deleting the thread effectively accomplishes Seafarer's ends, though I think it is going to be a fine line for Tom and the other moderators to tread. I think this whole subject is of interest to a lot of us on the forum.

I also think that the so-called Atocha Girl should reveal his/her true identity. Otherwise I think I am going to believe that he is the person that Dawg says he is.

Mariner

macblastr

Oct 17, 2006
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, 1280x, impulse
ALL THOSE IN FAVOR OF BANNING ANY "NEW MEMBER POSTS" IN THIS THREAD SAY "AYE"

IT REALLY SEEMS THE "INVESTORS" ARE PROVING REEFS POINT

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe ANYTHING ANYONE has to say regarding this topic? It seems to be that many of these post are by "new members" who claim to have actively followed the forum for quite sometime, but never felt compelled to post something (on any topic before EVER) until this all started. There are many long-time users like Mad4wrecks, Aquanut, Fisheye, ScubaFinder, PcolaBoy, etc. who have made many post on a wide variety of topics, and their post are entertaining, interesting and enlightening. They are the ones that make this Forum what it is. Does anyone else find it hard to believe that any of these people registered NOT to be productive members of the forum, but just to sling mud back and forth. I mean when someone, (even it they claim to have been around for a while) has only 8 post and ALL 8 are on this thread, it leave me more than a little suspicious. I mean come on man, at least make some half-hearted attempt to make in informative post on another topic besides this one! You can't tell me all of these "new members" are not just signing up to sling some mud?

It appears to me someone got let go and is now disgruntled...and vindictive. Where was the "truth" when he was an active member of the group? At the same time I don't believe all these people that are attacking him, because they also have their own axe to grind.

My grandmother told me years ago..."there are two sides to every story...and somewhere in between usually lies the truth."

In this case I sincerely doubt either side is "squeeky clean" and to quote another famous saying..."those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones" which can also be akin to "let he who is without fault cast the first stone."

Anyway, just my two cents

GH

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
I'm quickly running out of Bullsh!t cards. Does somebody have any I could borrow? :help:

Hey Shortstack, why don't you go ahead and post whatever information you've got and stop with the threats? :dontknow:

OP
OP
wreckdiver1715

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alrighty then, sounds to me that everyone has said just about everthing that can be said on this issue, so I'm going to lock this thread down before it gets out of hand again. If anyone has anything new to add to this subject, that has not been said already just let me know.

Tom

OP
OP
wreckdiver1715

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in receipt of emails from the attorney that allegedly posted in this thread supporting SeaFarer Exploration. This attorney denies any knowledge of SeaFarer Exploration or ReefDawg. Those post have been deleted from this thread, and the individual who claimed to be this attorney has been banned. His email and IP address have been passed onto the proper authorities.
To the individual attacking ReefDawg under the guise of this attorney and his Law Firm, and for using TreasureNet to spread malicious and false information designed to destroy the character and reputation of Capt. Murphy.
Karma! wait for it...

Treasurefinder

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2010
Apparently Reef Dawg is thoroughly Disillusioned by the fact of just because a person has a Captains license ( a piece of paper received after taken tests) which he pasted which it makes you think your a real Captain. A Real Captain is one who is confident in operating a vessel of any size without reservation of his or her abilities to safely motor a vessel to or from port to a location and or job-site, also having the confidence of his or her crew and motivating that crew to accomplish the goal at hand. You refer to the current Captain of Seafarer has having no current Captains license, I have known that gentleman for 20 yrs. plus and he has thousands of miles under his belt and has worked with the Best of the business, Mel Fisher, Mo Molinar, John Brandon and many other and they would all tell you, that he is a Captain and has the ability to do it all out there on the ocean on any size vessel. So before you put down the ability of others, Reef Dawg should check himself before he Wrecks himself, ability and experience says it all. And to set the record straight Seafarer is on its way to putting the pieces of the Juno wreck together for All the World to See!!!!! ::)

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
I have been staying out of this one but i feel i should put my 2 cents in. I was approached by Seafarer in 2008 to work with them. Kyle Kennedy and i spoke of merging Goldhound with Seafarer which at the time i thought was a good idea. I started trying to get their boat whipped into shape but it had been neglected for too long and was a mess. I brought in at least two investors into Seafarer that put in over $110,000.00 all because Kyle and i were supposed to merge and i wanted to show Seafarer that i was serious about working. Unfortunately Kyle thought that he didn't need me after he had the money and sent me a contract completely different than what we agreed to do so i walked away from them.
I have no beef with Seafarer or Reef, i wish them all the best of luck. I am not one to hold a grudge for long. As for the money Seafarer still owes me and my crew if they pay that's great but i already wrote it off as a learning experience.
One more note about being a Captain.... Just because you took a class does not make you a license Captain. You still have to have time on a certain size vessel and be certified through the Coast Guard. I think for 100 ton you need minimum 720 days logged on a vessel over 50 ton... oh yea, you can't have an arrest record either....
I'm sure if you checked, none of Seafarer's Captains have a valid USCG License......

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
MAD4WRECKS - There is no current lease between Tulco Resources and Seafarer Exploration. Additionally, there's no current contract with the State of Florida B.A.R. as I have spoken to Dan McLaren's office and they stated Seafarer's contract expired on November 4th of last year. As far as Tulco Resources goes, I spoke with Judd Laird on Thursday of last week and between the money he is owed by Seafarer and the language in the proposed contract, it is highly doubtful that Seafarer will continue on the Juno Beach wreck Site.

GOHO - You are absolutely right.

TREASUREFINDER - A condition that is paramount to Seafarer's commercial insurance is that they have a USCG Licensed Captain at the helm in their day to day operations. Rodney Grambo is a great guy. I have nothing bad to say about him and his background is equally impressive. But, he does not posses a USCG License as required by Federal Statute.

On November 17th, 2009, Seafarer received a letter of demand written under Florida Statutes, and, as they usually do, they ignored it. That is why the lawsuit was filed. The fact is, I never wanted to go head to head with Seafarer, but when I was hospitalized for a second time, they permitted people to access my apartment and it led to the theft of over $8,000.00 worth of my personal belongings, equipment and stock certificates.

Reef Dawg

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
Wow. Just when I thought this thread would be dead for good. Behold the resurrection powers of Wreckdiver.

And it looks like I was right. All of those new members up there were full of crap. And right when this thread reopened, you got another one. Yay.

BigStu

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2009
Reef Dawg-

Haven't been on the site for awhile but I happened to take a look a few minutes ago and this subject can't seem to go away. Well it just so happened I had a chance to stop by the dive house again on my way to a football game in Miami last week. I saw some interesting video of Captain Rodney Grambo as a diver and Captain of the Virgalona and another treasure boat ( sorry can't remember the name) bringing up many treasure coins and items of jewelry when he was with Mel Fisher Enterprises and Blue Water Ventures. It appears that Rodney is not only a very experienced treasure FINDER but a very experienced TREASURE Captain and diver working for some of the bigger known companies in the business. So if he can be a Captain for them I would believe he could be Captain for Seafarer. Seafarer must be very fortunate to have him now!

You again were mentioned in the conversation at the Jupiter dive house. Could you tell all of us how much treasure you found working for Seafarer? How much have you found working for anyone else? Who have you worked for in the past? How long have you been a Captain? If you really have a USCG license as you claim and others on this site have dismissed then go ahead and scan it and show it to everyone on this site?

You mentioned to treasure finder that you checked yourself into an hospital for some injury but many of the folks you worked with mentioned you checked yourself into St. Mary's in West Palm which I understand is a mental hospital. Did you indeed check yourself into this mental hospital and if you did what was it for?

You mentioned that you had $8,000 stolen from you from the dive house. Have you every filed a police report on this alleged theft? If you haven't filed a theft report why not?

To everyone that is looking at this thread. I had not planned on making a post but as I have said before the Captain and dive crew of Seafarer are very hard working honest people and don't deserve many of the things Reef Dawg has said including calling them all thieves! Make no mistake none of these people are Reef Dawgs friends as he has said in past postings.

Now to my last point- None of my questions will be answered by Reef Dawg. He will talk about a completely different set up subjects or say the same things he has said in the past. If he addresses the questions and tells the truth it would be the end of his little vendetta because anyone that reads this thread then will really know the type of person he is! As for me I believe that I"m done as a poster but one last thought-

Good Luck and Good Hunting to Captain Rodney and the Seafarer Crew

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
BigStu said:
You mentioned that you had $8,000 stolen from you from the dive house. Have you every filed a police report on this alleged theft? If you haven't filed a theft report why not?

To everyone that is looking at this thread. I had not planned on making a post but as I have said before the Captain and dive crew of Seafarer are very hard working honest people and don't deserve many of the things Reef Dawg has said including calling them all thieves! Make no mistake none of these people are Reef Dawgs friends as he has said in past postings.

Now to my last point- None of my questions will be answered by Reef Dawg. He will talk about a completely different set up subjects or say the same things he has said in the past. If he addresses the questions and tells the truth it would be the end of his little vendetta because anyone that reads this thread then will really know the type of person he is! As for me I believe that I"m done as a poster but one last thought-

Good Luck and Good Hunting to Captain Rodney and the Seafarer Crew

But you are the one saying it, fake person.

All this crap you are talking about was not mentioned in any of Reef Dawg's posts. At all. (DELETED). :tongue3:

And for such hard working folks, why are they always hanging around the dive house every time you come for a "visit"?

BigStu

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2009
Hey Allen,

I"m not a fake person and (DELETED FOR VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES). if you happen to looked at the weather in Florida and the rest of the country it is cold and the ocean is not very hospitable for diving. The crew is at the dive house working on their three boats the day that I made my visit. The go out even in the winter when it is safe to go! Mr. Reef Dawg has made comments about everything that I mentioned in my post so maybe he may want to answer or not! So to use your language- (DELETED)! The Seafarer crew are very hard working but I"m sure you know nothing about hard work!

Have a nice day!

EDIT by WRECKDIVER1715

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
Awe, I upset the fake person.

The way I see it, you've got two options. Either you can join in other discussions beyond this one (DELETED). It's totally your choice, (DELETED). Even though this seems to be the only reason you are here. So I won't hold my breath.

EDIT by WRECKDIVER1715

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
BigStu - You have admitted here, in this forum, that Seafarer is in fact operating illegally. Without a permit, and without a contract with Judd Laird, and no on-site Archaeologist, they are not permitted to be on the Juno Wreck Site. You stated that they work even when it is cold. If this in fact is the case, and taking into account that their permits lapsed with the State in November, then you sir are party to Seafarer operating outside the guidelines of the law. This was one of my contentions. Thank you for admitting it here on this public forum.

As I have said before, Seafarer believies it can do anything it wants to do, and is beholden to no one. They are doing more damage to the industry and its image then anyone who has come before them. It's just that I chose to stand up to them and sacrifice a lot to make sure the truth is known.

As of yesterday, January 13th, my fiance' and I are being "blackmailed" by a Seafarer associate and have had our lives threatened should we continue to take legal action against them. We have recorded messages that specifically state "that we're dead and don't even know it yet."

So BigStu, are you also part of these threats? I'm sure the Police would love for you to come forward and tell all that you know.

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
Here we go again........ :laughing7:

Attachments

• yawn_1.jpg
    yawn_1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 993

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread