Quicksand Florida East Coast

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
There are places wit quicksand i remember back in the eighties people would get into the stuff.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Itmaiden,

Just get yourself one of these giant sombrero's.They serve 2 porpoises,they keep the sun off your face and when you fall into the quicksand people looking for you can find you real easy.You can even write on the top of the sombrero and say:HELP!I have fallen in quicksand and cant get out!

Attachments

• giantsombrero.jpg
    giantsombrero.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,504
OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
You are really bored tonight aren't you Fisheye ? I am too. The board's been too slow. That time of year. Been scouring the Bahamas. Never been there, but think they are going to make my list of places to explore. Ah who knows. Can't get to all the great sites huh ?
Weather is too bad where I am at right now, and I am frankly very very sick. A family member bought a ACE 350 at a garage sale for $5 bucks... yep only 5 American dollars, and I am wanting to try it out.

Missing the Treasure Coast while in Arkysaw.

itmaiden

FISHEYE said:
Itmaiden,

Just get yourself one of these giant sombrero's.They serve 2 porpoises,they keep the sun off your face and when you fall into the quicksand people looking for you can find you real easy.You can even write on the top of the sombrero and say:HELP!I have fallen in quicksand and cant get out!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not bored.Im working on building a universal electric/hydraulic crane for my boat to lift my 8 foot inflatable rib off the deck and into the water an out again.Plus i can use the crane in the back of my truck to lift objects that my tail gate lift cant lift.Ive been in an out of my shop and house(house has heat,shop doesnt)Good luck with your garrett 350.Its supposed to warm up here in florida for xmas,so you can come back then.Or should i ship you a snow shovel?

OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
Can that crane lift a treasure chest of gold ?

itmaiden

FISHEYE said:
Im not bored.Im working on building a universal electric/hydraulic crane for my boat to lift my 8 foot inflatable rib off the deck and into the water an out again.Plus i can use the crane in the back of my truck to lift objects that my tail gate lift cant lift.Ive been in an out of my shop and house(house has heat,shop doesnt)Good luck with your garrett 350.Its supposed to warm up here in florida for xmas,so you can come back then.Or should i ship you a snow shovel?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This crane will be able to lift about 1200lbs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread