Possible SCAM artist at work with documents for sale from Pawel Nowak

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also received the same email except that the sender was using the name "Kaspian". Either there are multiple parties involved in this scam or Pawel is just using several "fake web id's". I was offered the entire collection of Archival documents specifically for $450 on a CD in this email. I was already aware of the previous attempts (with similar wording used by Pawel) so I did not fall for this nonsense... thank you to TNet and its members for bringing this to light.

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas & a safe, healthy, happy, and hopefully prosperous New Year!!! Happy hunting!!!

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A simple but effective system to avoid swindles is, to request to the person that offers its services, the certification sent by each archive, where a historical researcher can demonstrate what kind of funds have consulted by day, month and year. This way there won't be doubts. The same thing happens with the photocopies.
I attach a certification as historical researcher of the AGI, in Seville, April 11, 2002, for documents consulted from January 7, 2000 until April 11, 2002.
Cheers VV

Attachments

• Certificación AGI.jpg
    Certificación AGI.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 398
  • Certificación AGI.jpg
    Certificación AGI.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 384

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Great, now the scam artists can download the document image you just posted and doctor it up or print a custom made document based on that! ::)

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mad4wrecks said:
Great, now the scam artists can download the document image you just posted and doctor it up or print a custom made document based on that! ::)

Very intelligent, but it is of supposing that you require the original of the documentation, not a copy. Each certification has signature and stamp. Also with the certification goes the list of all the documents consulted also with signature and stamp. So ....

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yammy Elf said:
There is speculation that this is a group of people, and not just a single player.

In other words, the name is not relevant, as it changes from scam to scam.

Impossible, because they send you a list with all the bundles, documents, dates that were verified by each historical researcher. I can demonstrate all the documents that I have seen in 28 years of historical researcher because I have all the certifications from 1981. I can also demonstrate why I have investigated and the reason.

scubaozzy

Aug 20, 2007
Tavares,FL.
Detector(s) used
minelab excal.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
if i was computer smart i would have them open a "SPECIAL" attachment. hint..hint..

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vox,

Pawel preys on anyone looking for research.Newbies to the biz or even seasoned researchers.The newbies arent going to know the difference between a official signed seal or a forged one.Im sure pawel has many email addresses he uses.He may not even be in poland,he may be here in the usa.He could be anywhere.But if someone does happen to catch him,before you turn him over to the police.To fit his crimes against researchers and shipwreck treasure hunters he should be keel hauled.

Attachments

• Woodcut_Print_of_Keelhauling.jpg
    Woodcut_Print_of_Keelhauling.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 281

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread