Happy New Year to all TH Forum members from the Caribbean

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hi guys,

I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas from the Dominican Republic. No snow storms, no tornados, just sunny blue sky and crystal clear warm water. Nothing even remotely similar to the typical Christmas time and weather as we, Europeans and Americans, know. It is my 11th Christmas on this lovely island. I had arrived here for three months to dive on some shipwrecks and I stayed 11 years....Come down here whenever you want as well!

I am very grateful to be member of this Forum because I have found some very good friends thanks to this Forum - Terry Armstrong, Luis Camacho, Jason Nowell, Captain Greg Bounds, Brad Dalton, Claudio Bonifacio and others. With some of you I was even honored to work here together and I thing that we have established very nice long term friendship and it is all about. To find big treasure and become rich and famous must be nice, but to meet the same soul, share the nights dreaming about gold coins, treasures, pirates and sunken galleons, to have couple of beers and have a fun, spend days together under the water and on board in whatever weather, it gives you the biggest treasure of all in those strange chaotic times we encounter in the whole word - the true friendship. Real friend cannot be measured by gold doubloons or silver bars found on a shipwreck. The real friends come out sometimes from this treasure hunting business and I have been really lucky that I have found couple of them. At least it is my opinion, my dear friends. THANK YOU!

For the New year I wish you all good health, success in your work, happinness in your family life, plenty of good project and reliable investors and always safe arrival to the home port.
God Speed!

Lobo (Bobadilla)

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
Thank you, and a merry christmas to you and your family!

Attachments

• campo-01.gif
    campo-01.gif
    582.4 KB · Views: 273
  • campo-02.gif
    campo-02.gif
    546.7 KB · Views: 279

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
may the sun shine wherever you search for treasure.

Merry Christmas
Sniffer

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lubos:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Many thanks for the kudos... you are right, this is a happy place, no matter what else is going on.

Trond... have a chunk of that tasty looking pig for me! Looks delicious! :icon_thumleft: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread