Atlantis Program

E

elle

For those interested, The Discovery Channel is having a program on Atlantis tonight at 10 pm (Eastern),
"Solving History with Olly Steeds."

My daughter, who is attending the University next year, informed me of the show this morning
because it is her favorite mystery in world history.
It was fun to bring out the photos of her Atlantis project I helped her with so long ago.
Isn't it amazing how fast the years fly?

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
elle said:
.....Isn't it amazing how fast the years fly?

You've got that right ELLE! I can't believe my son is in 1st grade this year and my daughter starts kindergarten next year. :'(

Thanks for the heads-up on the Atlantis show. My son and I both are fanatics about it. :icon_thumright:

Pcola

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning ELLE LUV: shucks we have already found it, just where it is supposed to be. At the junction of the North American , Eurasian, and African plates. An area of extremely violent seismic activity, which definitely accounts / allows for it´s sudden submergence. It was / is a gigantic caldera composed of three rings.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
E

elle

Pcola...you have a Tiger Cub? How cool! Your best years are coming with the Pinewood Derby Car Race,
archery, and don't forget sleeping in the bat cave.
I, however, got to go on the sleepover on the USS Silversides World War II submarine in Michigan.
It was a unique experience and made a memory!

Dell, I can tape the show for you on VHS if you want...let me know.

:) Laura

wyobuck

Dec 1, 2009
Orange City, FL
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000, Xterra 705, Surf PI DF
Thanks for the heads up Elle, great stuff! Oh yes time does fly, my only son went from kindergarten to a BSME in about 3 years> :'(
Hey next time you on the east coast of FL, how about a little friendly competition? My Surf PI DF against your Sand Shark ;D

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Elle,

We just had the pinewood derby two weeks ago and shortly before Thanksgiving we had the sleepover on the WWII-era battleship USS Alabama in Mobile. Good stuff.

Funny thing is that my son knows more about geography, oceanography, geology, and history than any of the pack leaders thanks to being the son of a history/relic geek ;D

Pcola

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread