Questions on E110 site

inletsurf

Oct 1, 2006
Sebastian Inlet, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
inletsurf said:
Galleon Hunter said:
The Breconshire is to the south and NOT within HRD's exploration area. The barge is to the north. Here is what I have in my book

Yeah, I know where the boiler wreck is, I was wondering about the barge as I've never heard of it. How deep is it? How big? Any fish on it?

ARRRRRR I don't want ye treasure, I want to pillage ye mangos, cobia, and flounder!!!!! someone please tell me if that barge is worth a s**t for fish? Is it too close to the shore to be any good for fish?

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
I emailed the barge coordinates to Barney, but don't have them in front of me right now. Barney are you out there?? It is pretty much in the surf zone and not being a fisherman, I don't know if that is good or bad.

Also have the plane coordinates. Although it is badly broken up, the the propeller, motor cowling, landing gear and a wing are still easily recognizable features on the site. Someone from the Indian River Sheriff's Office allegedly cut off one of the blades to the propeller and it is reportedly hanging in his garage above a pool table. So much for the law protecting cultural material.

inletsurf

Oct 1, 2006
Sebastian Inlet, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Galleon Hunter said:
I emailed the barge coordinates to Barney, but don't have them in front of me right now. Barney are you out there?? It is pretty much in the surf zone and not being a fisherman, I don't know if that is good or bad.

Also have the plane coordinates. Although it is badly broken up, the the propeller, motor cowling, landing gear and a wing are still easily recognizable features on the site. Someone from the Indian River Sheriff's Office allegedly cut off one of the blades to the propeller and it is reportedly hanging in his garage above a pool table. So much for the law protecting cultural material.

Cool, thanks. You are right, if its too close to the surf zone, it isn't worth much for fish...except in the flat calm clear vis summer when you can get some decent sheeps and flounder up on it.

There's an old WWII-ish style plane off NE sebastian that looks like it's been "salvaged" over the years. I have no clue of the history to this plane other its been there for a long, long time. At least the 70's. Only the cockpit and part of the motor is visible above sand.

Anyway, back to the subject, sorry....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread