Historical Preservation Funding Being Cut

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
No. It is a historic hotdog ! They should sell it on ebay, then give the funds to feed the homeless.

itmaiden

FISHEYE said:
I thought i had seen everything on the net till now.They should feed that hot dog to a homeless person.

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
Anytime a governmental agency uses terms like, "health, safety and welfare, or preservation," you can bet your bottom dollar it's a disguise for more control, more government and less to share with "we the people."

Just a thought. But I have seen it time and time again.

I don't know about you, but I really grow tired of typing on public forums. I'd rather be in a courtroom litigating these issues than rehashing them.

In one of my cases brought against government action, every expert in the State bet against me, yet I reached the Supreme Court and the agenda and intent of the litigation was fulfilled.

When are we ever going to learn that the government uses the law to further their agenda, so must we use the same laws to defend ourselves and start to reverse years of our complacency.

billinstuart

Oct 17, 2004
stuart..the treasure coast..well, used to be
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur with a WOT!
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thankfully, Florida has very strong Public Access to Information laws. Technically, you can literally go through just about any state or lower employees desk, file cabinet, whatever. There are specific exceptions. However, you don't have to have prior approval, don't have to explain why you want to do it, don't even have to identify yourself.

We, as citizens of Florida, CAN indeed question authority. More power to you reef dawg!

OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
ha ha ha...access to public information at the drop of a hat ? Who are you kidding ? Have you ever tried to get your hands on something the state normally keeps concealed, though it is suppose to be "available" for the public ? I and others tried for years to get our hands on certain information, and you would not believe all the garbage the state put in our way. We still don't have the information.

You only have access to the Public Information they are willing for you to have. If they are not willing as it may incriminate the state, they are not going to give it up, or if they give something up, it will be "doctored".

itmaiden

billinstuart said:
Thankfully, Florida has very strong Public Access to Information laws. Technically, you can literally go through just about any state or lower employees desk, file cabinet, whatever. There are specific exceptions. However, you don't have to have prior approval, don't have to explain why you want to do it, don't even have to identify yourself.

We, as citizens of Florida, CAN indeed question authority. More power to you reef dawg!

billinstuart

Oct 17, 2004
stuart..the treasure coast..well, used to be
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur with a WOT!
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have accessed stuff at county level with no problems. If you are refused, there are legal remedies. Supposedly, any lawsuit for public access immediately goes to the top of the court docket. I do know of people who have gone through state files with no problems. Don't ask for copies, just ask to see the files. Immediately. All they can purge is SS#'s and other personal info.

There is an organization that helps with public access, but don't have the name right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread