Shipwreck...Scammers are back???...

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
You have heard the one about the guy who had his credit card stolen, but didn't report it because the thieves were spending less than his wife normally did?

I am pretty sure that giving your money to Pavel, shyster that he is, is a lot cheaper than actually spending it searching for treasure!

I loved Goldminer's story about making up the name of a lost ship and a date and getting detailed archive material from Pavel about that particular wreck. Thanks for the chuckle.

As for Mr. Wank, being forced to live in Preston is enough to warp anybody's judgement. It's never been the same since Tom Finney retired.

Mariner

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JDW1954, While you are representing that you are in the UK, I have just run a trace of your IP address and this took me to a street address in the city of Lodz in Poland. It is also interesting to note that the following new users at the same IP address were also created on TreasureNet. However, none have yet been used to post on TreasureNet.

TN20012 - Registered 14 Dec 2009, United Kingdom
elistheo - Registered 3 Dec 2009, Poland
Liytjens1939 - Registered 25 Feb 2010, Poland
somatico - Registered 1 Feb 2010, United Kingdom

Please PM me within the next 24 hours with an explanation of this apparent violation of TreasureNet rules, or I will forever block your IP address, email, and the above user names from accessing TreasureNet.

Respectively Submitted
Tom
Global Moderator

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
wreckdiver1715 said:
I think Fisheye is correct on this one. I just traced JDW1954's IP to the city of Lodz in Poland.

wreckdiver1715, I am shocked that Pawel or his friends would try to pull something over this forum. After all the people on here that he has scammed already. You would think he would have enough sense to move on to somewhere that he isn't known so well.
And yes, he got me years ago.

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
??? I don't think they registered in Dec 2010. If they did, then I lost a year somewhere. Doggone memory loss! Good work Tom, thanks !

itmaiden

wreckdiver1715 said:
JDW1954, While you are representing that you are in the UK, I have just run a trace of your IP address and this took me to a street address in the city of Lodz in Poland. It is also interesting to note that the following new users at the same IP address were also created on TreasureNet. However, none have yet been used to post on TreasureNet.

TN20012 - Registered 14 Dec 2010, United Kingdom
elistheo - Registered 3 Dec 2010, Poland
Liytjens1939 - Registered 25 Feb 2010, Poland
somatico - Registered 1 Feb 2010, United Kingdom

Please PM me within the next 24 hours with an explanation of this apparent violation of TreasureNet rules, or I will forever block your IP address, email, and the above user names from accessing TreasureNet.

Respectively Submitted
Tom
Global Moderator

Thanks ITMAIDEN, updated

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good work Wreckdiver1715. Ban him before he scams anyone else.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job tom.

When you ban his ip# do a wild card on it like for example his ip# is,62.146.68.215 you ban 62.146.*.* or better yet 62.*.*.* his whole isp range.Otherwise all he has to do is unplug his modem to get a new ip address with the last 3 or 4 numbers changing.His isp is www.az.pl same as his new website www.spanishwrecks.eu.Dns resolved spanishwrecks.eu to 62.146.68.215.What he is doing is signing up here and other forums and harvesting email address's to use at a later time.A system wide broadcast mail or post here warning EVERYONE about him not to deal with him should be done,that way everyone here knows not to get scammed.

Serverio IP adresas 62.146.68.215 (perperuna.az.pl)
Serverio vieta Poland Szczecin
DNS serveriai
ns11.az.pl
ns10.az.pl

Anyone can be traced on the net useing thier Ip# From email,forums or thier websites right to thier front door:)

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing as King Solomon. Mr. Nowak show us a document like this, which details documents verified "physically" on the Archive of Indies (ie, being physically present the researcher). Yields: number of Historical Research (mine number is 50). Name, address, profession. Below:reason of the research (trade and navigation), date, section, bundle number, and reason. Below the reason says direct consultation room. At the bottom seal of the AGI. When you have this document go to a public notary for the faith that has seen these AGI documents.
I do not remember seeing you in this archive. But I could be wrong.

Attachments

• Certificado AGI.jpg
    Certificado AGI.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 510

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pawel Nowak and all of his aliases’ have been banned from TreasureNet. However, this is not the first time that I have banned him from this site. So please keep an eye out for this guy, as I’m sure he will be back again sometime in the future.

Thanks for your support of TreasureNet
Tom
Global Moderator

The Hun

Dec 6, 2008
Hungary
No pawel, you dont know me.
[/quote]

No pawel, no cry....
:)

Jd Wank(er):
Polak Węgier dwa bratanki i do bitki i do szklanki---- except us. I dont wana drink anything with you.
by

The Hun

Dec 6, 2008
Hungary
FISHEYE said:
Anyone can be traced on the net useing thier Ip# From email,forums or thier websites right to thier front door:)

Don't forget IP hiders or anonymisers, so if somebody wants to hide on the net he can. But he (pavel) is not a pro hacker prepared to hack Pentagon.... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread