Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
coasties "stop" the vessel - since -their the ocean "police" and once a violation is "found" to have occured the coasties seize the vessel and the "others" jump on the band wagon -- drugs -- illegal fishing they act "hand in glove" together .

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
My experience is that the USCG are loathe to interfere in waters beyond the 3 nm limit, unless ownership of the wreck has been clearly established. Their starting point seems to be that disputes about salvage rights are civil, rather than criminal, issues.

On the other hand, I once anchored during the night in Ketchekan, Alaska, on board a research ship with a submarine on the deck, directly off the USCG station. We had a patrol boat boarding us at first light, to check what we were doing. The fact that we had the Alaska State Archaeologist aboard cut absolutely no ice. They assembled everybody in the galley, and searched every nook and cranny in the boat.

Mariner

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
elusivesalvage said:
I have been fortunate and privy enough to be let in on some information that pertains to a virgin wreck off the east coast of Florida out past 3 miles. There are certain artifacts that have come up, to cofirm there is a wreck there with much ship wreckage.

Have any photos of the artifacts that you brought up?Also what date period do you think the wreck is?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions