Underwater Imaging

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
Fisheye, you indeed told me some interesting stories of some of your "hunts/finds" and while part of it is planning, some of it dumb luck, one can have a "sense" about things.

Now I believe in God personally, and I do believe each of us have an angel assigned over us, and I do believe God communicates with our spirits, and that from time to time when we have a desire of the heart, and if it is something that isn't wrong, or from bad motives etc, that God will answer that desire.

I believe it is that communication, which some people refer to as "psychic" but isn't psychic at all...just the father's love for us ! And sometimes his way of getting our attention to say "hey, I'm here".
I believe it is the devils goal to lead us away from the father and from salvation, and that he uses deceptions by many means to interpret the father's communications and gifts to us as being from "other sources".

We just have to tune in.

itmaiden

FISHEYE said:
Marc,

So you dont condone the use/sales or talk of a LRL,yet you have a banner for kellyco and a link to their website for MD sales and they sell LRL's!

I just got off the phone with a sales woman at kellyco and she told me that they do sell LRL's and that it is considered a dowsing tool.

The link.
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/pro-series/pro-series.htm
They will even demo the device out front of the store to show how it works before you buy one.

3 years ago kellyco did sell a LRL that was designed by dell(the .).I know cause i saw them in their display cases.With a 30 day money back deal if you werent satisfied with the device.

So if anyone uses a ouija board or a dowsing device to find treasure,i say to each his own.

No reason to ban anyone for their choice of a treasure finding tool or their Psychic Ability.Everyone on this planet was born with some sort of Psychic Ability.You just have to know how to develop it to use it.

People come to tnet to read what other treasure hunters have to say,alot come to hear the stories from the ancient t-hunters that are up in age and wont be around much longer.Who wants to read about them in a book when you can chat with them online or in a forum?

When and if i get to be 90 or 100 yrs old i would love to come to a forum and tell all my treasure hunting stories to younger people.

My 2 cents worth.

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc said:
aquanut said:
Marc said:
Salvor6 said:
No Dell bashing intended there Pcolaboy. Dell is a good friend of mine.

Too bad he doesn't know when he steps out of line, and owes someone an apology.

Do I need to repost his rant?

Yes.

Since EVERYTHING he posted in his rant was better suited to a PERSONAL MESSAGE. I won't. Sorry.

I will say, that he called me a liar and a thief.
Gday Mark, since you are reviewing our fallen children, How about letting Diving Doc come back ??
Very knowledgeable man :read2:
Ossy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
SWR said:
FISHEYE said:
When and if i get to be 90 or 100 yrs old i would love to come to a forum and tell all my treasure hunting stories to younger people.

Fisheye...I am sure you will be greeted with wide-eyes and open arms.

However, I strongly recommend you refraining from calling the website/forum owner a liar and a thief, or your welcome will be short lived.

Are you?

A. Kissing A$$
B. Trying to get someone pissed off to see if they get banned
C. Making conversation

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Chagy, may I suggest that in the case of the immediate poster above, he is more similar to 'A-B' than a single letter.

Many times in the heat of an argument or action, we are all guilty of spontaneously saying or doing things that we really do not mean, and later regret, but, because of egos, we cannot try to undo it.

I have become an expert at dodging coffee cups from my lovely Latina bride, of course the making up is worth it, sigh.. blushing.

El secluded saint

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
SWR said:
Chagy said:
SWR said:
FISHEYE said:

However, I strongly recommend you refraining from calling the website/forum owner a liar and a thief, or your welcome will be short lived.

Are you?

A. Kissing A$$
C. Making conversation

The message in my post is simple. Don't call the owner of the website/forum a liar or a thief. The member in question was not removed because of their beliefs or treasure hunting methods. My post is similar to your previous analogy about the bartender

If I had already made the analogy about the bartender and Marc already made it very clear then there was no need for you to repeat it a 3rd time unless you were:

A. Kissing A$$
C. Making conversation

If you don’t have anything positive to contribute please don’t…I am sure you are missed by now in the LRL or Yama--deleted--a section.

Have a great day,

Chagy…..

P.S. Please excuse me and lets get back to the topic

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
SWR said:
Chagy said:
SWR said:
Chagy said:
SWR said:
FISHEYE said:

Are you?

A. Kissing A$$
C. Making conversation

The message in my post is simple. Don't call the owner of the website/forum a liar or a thief. The member in question was not removed because of their beliefs or treasure hunting methods. My post is similar to your previous analogy about the bartender

If I had already made the analogy about the bartender and Marc already made it very clear then there was no need for you to repeat it a 3rd time unless you were:

A. Kissing A$$
C. Making conversation

If you don’t have anything positive to contribute please don’t…I am sure you are missed by now in the LRL or Yama--deleted--a section.

Have a great day,

Chagy…..

P.S. Please excuse me and lets get back to the topic

Yes...by all means....lets get back to the topic. Maybe there is someone else you want to lambaste or try to dictate how they should post.

I truly apologize for setting Fisheye (and others) straight, that the member was not banned because their choice of a treasure finding tool or their Psychic Ability.

Itmaiden,

Sorry I hijacked your thread. This will be my last post on the matter…….

Mr. SWR allot of people say things they don’t mean when they get mad, they say things that they later regret…It has happen to the best of us. I hate to be the one to tell you this but since no one else is, I will; Allot of people here liked Dell allot and many people here believe that you made Dell mad and that is why he said the things he said. (That is not Dell’s normal behavior)
So when you come here with your comments, some of us feel as if you are rubbing it in or sticking your finger in the wound.
Did you know that allot of people here believe that you are very conflictive and that you seem to enjoy debating peoples believes or claims and that you dont bring anything positive to this forum.. And sure sometimes is good to do that if you are protecting others or trying to make others aware. But you seem to enjoy conflict….

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,328047.0.html

Don’t take it personal and I hope I didn’t offend you in any way, if I did I apologize. No intention to offend, I just tell it as I see it..

All the best,

Chagy….

P.S. Marc and Moderators or anyone else who feels I am out of line here... please let me know and I will delete my post (s)

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
itmaiden said:
Can you identify the objects in this photo ?

Talking seriously, lots of small fish before sea bottom. In the same bottom, may be some cannons. I'm not sure at all. :-\

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
SWR said:
Chagy said:
Sorry I hijacked your thread. This will be my last post on the matter…….

Mr. SWR allot of people say things they don’t mean when they get mad, they say things that they later regret…It has happen to the best of us. I hate to be the one to tell you this but since no one else is, I will; Allot of people here liked Dell allot and many people here believe that you made Dell mad and that is why he said the things he said. (That is not Dell’s normal behavior)
So when you come here with your comments, some of us feel as if you are rubbing it in or sticking your finger in the wound.
Did you know that allot of people here believe that you are very conflictive and that you seem to enjoy debating peoples believes or claims and that you dont bring anything positive to this forum.. And sure sometimes is good to do that if you are protecting others or trying to make others aware. But you seem to enjoy conflict….

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,328047.0.html

Don’t take it personal and I hope I didn’t offend you in any way, if I did I apologize. No intention to offend, I just tell it as I see it..

All the best,

Chagy….

P.S. Marc and Moderators or anyone else who feels I am out of line here please let me know and I will delete my post (s)

I only posted to set the record straight. You guys obviously see a different side of Dell, in these threads. The "other" Dell is quick to call posters a liar, stupid, idiotic and numerous other offensive names and terms, when the unconventional products he manufactures and sells come under question. To us, in the LRL forum...that is his normal behavior.

I would like for this thread to get back to the image (looks like ballast pile in there somewhere). I didn't want to post in this thread, but everyone was getting way off the mark about what happened. I was there, posting in that thread....and it was not about beliefs or even about treasure hunting.

SWR

I think you're in the wrong thread. You should leave LRL's user alone and plan to keep searching on shallow water like your avatar shows "The Scuba flag"

Arch

OP
OP
itmaiden

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
Yes, if you look within the lighted rectangle area, there is a ballast pile. The outline creating the rectangle was not put there by me, but apparently by the original persons handling this photo, as it highlights the main section of the ship.

The photo here is one of a number that were taken at 1715 fleet wrecksite locations.
Could it be more recent ? Possibly, could have been after 1715, but again, 1715 artifacts were found not too far from this ship. I know that is not a guarantee.

Looking again at the photo you can see there is some height to the ballast pile. I made the light to dark contrast stronger on here to highlight the main section of the ship for better viewing, and edited for information that could lead to the location of this site. This site did fall in someone's lease area at one time, and may still be.

There are other debris items to the East and to the North of this ship.

Now there was a photo or link to one posted on T-net not too long ago, which also showed a similar ballast pile with a wreck. Wish I could remember where that was so we could put it up here for comparison.

itmaiden

SWR said:
I would like for this thread to get back to the image (looks like ballast pile in there somewhere). I didn't want to post in this thread, but everyone was getting way off the mark about what happened. I was there, posting in that thread....and it was not about beliefs or even about treasure hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread