My dear Shipwreck family

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Chagy, Thanks and the same to you and all the other Dads out there. By the way I gave Darren a copy of that Map you're looking for with the Snags and hangs on it.
Good Luck

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks Ed,

That was very nice of you. Pete send me some archival documents and so did my dear friend Archeologist Rob Westrick. I am also working on another investigation with Rob W. on a very good wreck. I want to talk to you about this new project but I want to finish my research first…OK!!
Enjoy your day!!

All the best,

Chagy……

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Chagy,

I just checked the chart and it looks like there is another snag a few miles away. If I'm not mistaken at least one other ship in that fleet sank nearby. Of course there's a real good chance that these wrecks are not the one's I'm hoping they are.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Happy Fathers Day to you Chagy! I took my boat out in the Gulf today and went diving around Edmont Key. A beautiful day with crystal clear, warm waters.

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Happy belated Father's Day my Shipwreck Forum Friends (and Foes :laughing7: ). I spent the day at Pensacola Beach with my wife yesterday and it was time well spent. The day reminded me that my most important treasure in this life is my family and God.

Hope these sentiments find you all with much happiness.

Pcola

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions