Professional Captain needed for (90) Day Assignment (Overseas)

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
International Historic Shipwreck Recovery Company based in Florida seeks experienced, qualified and highly motivated Captain for it's latest project. Our privately owned company is a ā€œcut aboveā€ and seeks to match its latest project with a Captain that meets our high standard of professionalism with a vibrant and dynamic venture originating in Singapore with a (75) day Trans Pacific crossing to Panama for delivery of our newest research vessel's retro-fitting. The vessel will be mechanical tested and cleared prior to her voyage to Panama by our on staff/site Mechanic."

Please forward your updated resume' with salary requirement (s) to my personal e-mail at;

[email protected]

We will be scheduling interviews to take place within (3) weeks in Florida. We will announce the time, date and location for the personal interviews after we have concluded an initial phone interview (requirement) with the candidates.

If you have further questions, you may reach me at the e-mail address above. Confidentiality is a must and all candidates will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to the interviews.

Capt Rodney

Feb 9, 2010
Reef I'll be quick and just ask .why aren't you running it over.If you are serious I would be intrested in something like that if you can get past the stupid crap.I'am not being a smart ass for real.If it is a for real project and it is to be run as a serious project let me know.I would be willing to set down and talk I feel I could possibly help out on this project. You know how to get in touch with me .Thank you Capt Rodney p.s.tell me more about the vessel if your able to at this point just pm me or e-mail me we can talk in private.

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
We found a very competent Captain who was slotted to complete this assignment, but unfortunately, he had some things come up that conflicted with our scheduling.

So, we're on the hunt once again for a Captain to take on this assignment.

upstatejay

Oct 6, 2008
Charleston SC
Detector(s) used
ATPro
For those of us in the industry you need to be more specific than "Capt." GMDSS? Medical PIC? How many gross tonnes? STCW? 2 or 3 man watch. (commercial vessels on trips 600 miles or more need to be on a 3 man watch) HP? Radar endorsement? Inspected or uninspected?

j~

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Upstatejay -

Thank you for your kind concerns and questions, but we intentionally reserved those specifics to be discussed with Captains that are interested in the position.

As we mentioned in our original posting, until a disclosure agreement is signed, certain information will not be released.

Again, our thanks Upstatejay.

Reef Dawg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread