Update on "Screaming flea Productions"

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update on "Screaming flea Productions"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: SFP from Treasurenet
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:12:25 -0700
To: [email protected]

Hi Joseph,

Good afternoon Phil: No problem, I will be just fine since I am on another project, but my first concern is you, and the future of your series.

Incidentally look up the Zimmerman files for WW-1 and a German duplicate attempt in WW-2.
Zimmerman intended to buy off the Mexican gov't with gold bars to keep the US occupied so that they wouldn't enter WW-1 , along with help in recovering her lost land, just prior to WW-1.
Unfortunately his coded telegram to Germany was intercepted, and the plot exposed.

The gold bars were in a small steam driven ship at Guaymas. When the telegram that he sent to Germany was exposed, Zimmerman realized that the plan had failed, and ordered the ship to leave. It was never heard from again so it was assumed that it had probably turned up at Rio for the good life.

It hadn't, It had been sunk in a violent storm shortly after leaving Guaymas. Long story, but we know within a short distance of where it rests. One or two days with an air borne magnetometer will easily locate it since it is all metal.

I can also put you in contact with the gentleman that knows closely where Morgan's Loot from Panama lies. He lives in Florida and has most of the basic details, and I can help him with a bit of additional information if needed.

All three stories are a natural for your contemplated series.

You might place these stories in your files to perhaps help you in the future. If needed, I can also supply you with others, perhaps not so dramatic, but still extremely interesting in their own right.

Joseph Curry

Alamos, Sonora

Mexico 85760

=============================================================

I’m writing with the unfortunate news that the Travel Channel has decided to halt production of our documentary series, Hunt for Lost Treasure, until further notice. This was very unexpected and we truly regret not being able to follow up on your amazing story for the time being.

Best of luck in your efforts!

Sincerely,

Phil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 8:22 AM
To: Phil Laaveg
Subject: RE: SFP from Treasurenet

Good morning Phil: I have been away for a few day's, my apologies. Tayopa is an intriguing bit of history. Roy & Beth Decker are my associates in this, and many other similar projects that we have in Mexico. They have extensive experience in historical research as well as years of hands on experience in the field.

If you would care to hear more let me know, naturally where "X" is ----5th-----

heheh

Feel free to contact Beth and Roy.

Joseph curry (Don Jose de La Mancha

[email protected]; [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread