Documented Wrecks

Sapper23

Aug 22, 2007
FL
Detector(s) used
Explor II, seamk
Cap-z,

If you bring Donuts to LAMP of St.aug. Chuck, mite let you see a small list of wrecks sites from the
north of st.aug.inlet to Flager Bch.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Sapper23 said:
Cap-z,

If you bring Donuts to LAMP of St.aug. Chuck, mite let you see a small list of wrecks sites from the
north of st.aug.inlet to Flager Bch.

Give the date, time, and their favorite flavors. I'll be there.. guaranteed.
:icon_thumleft:

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
When you say "documented", what is your definition of documented ?

Modern day confirmation that a wreck is at a location ?

The government has definitely done their work to try and find wrecks. They just don't like to share that information.

itmaiden

Cappy Z. said:
How many documented shipwrecks from Ponce Inlet to St. Augustine? How many near shore on shore? Any history or myths about treasure?

Thanks

Cap Z.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

itmaiden said:
When you say "documented", what is your definition of documented ?

Modern day confirmation that a wreck is at a location ?

The government has definitely done their work to try and find wrecks. They just don't like to share that information.

itmaiden

Cappy Z. said:
How many documented shipwrecks from Ponce Inlet to St. Augustine? How many near shore on shore? Any history or myths about treasure?

Thanks

Cap Z.

I have no idea what I am talking about..but you never ever here of salvagers diving in that area..at least I don't.. Thanks.

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
Yea, the archies have been at St Augustine. And well, there have been divers in various areas up there.

Salvors are not going to waste time and money unless they find a wreck that will yield substantial returns.

There are wrecks all over the place. Just depends on what you are interested in.

I saw one in the last couple of weeks that just "floored me" because of the location. Not sure too many people have noticed it.

Some wrecks can be right under your nose.

itmaiden

[/quote]

I have no idea what I am talking about..but you never ever here of salvagers diving in that area..at least I don't.. Thanks.
[/quote]

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

itmaiden, You should be in marketing...because I want to know more.....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread