mailbox....needed

vacavala

Sep 13, 2007
Sebastian Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aqua
Hi guys, I met a lot of you at Aquanuts cookout, thanks John. I am trying to put together a boat for next year's 1715's extavaganza, well done Greg, showing us how to go. anyway I'm looking for a used blower, I have a 17" prop and would like to know if anyone has a used blower around that could be adapted the boat is a tunnel drive, direct drive diesel, all suggestions would be appreciated, No I can not afford to have one made up as much as I would like it,,,,thanks john

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a small blower that will work for your boat,this one came off a similar type of boat.email me your phone number.

OP
OP
vacavala

vacavala

Sep 13, 2007
Sebastian Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aqua
hey Fisheye I emailed you my # but here it is 561 860 6050 thanks I am also waiting to from Troy although i think he's pretty busy getting the Conquistador in the water before Greg on the "Gold Hound" gets all the good stuff, personally Greg we may be calling you the Gold Hog the way you are going lol no really you are showing a lot of people the way.......................John Vacavala

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vacavala,

I just checked the small blower i have.Its 16 inch so it wont work for you.I think im gonna put it on the "R/V GoldenEye" that i have.My prop is 14 inch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions