New book

E

elle

The McLarty Treasure Museum is now selling the Marigalera book.
Call the museum to see that it is in stock if you are planning a visit.
Part of the funds from your purchase will be donated to the museum.

Thank you!

Laura :icon_sunny:

Museum phone number--(772) 589-2147

It is also available at Mission San Luis in Tallahassee, FL., (850) 245-6406.

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft:just to let you know, I am a little late but I might have just bought the last book at amazon .com!

Dennis

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elle:
If you want to sell your book perpetually without worrying about up front payouts, you can do it easily at lulu.com. You furnish a PDF version of your material along with a PDF of the front and back cover, and they do the rest. They pay you once a month and if you don't have an ISBN, they will get one for you. Amazon owns lulu so they would sell directly from lulu after about 3 months. You can promote the distribution by buying a package for about $75 and they push your book out to world-wide bibliography listing, including Barnes & Noble, Alibris, Ebay, Amazon, ect. It takes about 2 months or so to get the distribution setup, otherwise you can buy from lulu at your own price and distribute books yourself. Several people on this forum have made use of lulu, including myself, Bobadilla, Vox Veritas and Black Duck. You keep the copyright.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laura, got my copy in the mail when I got back to the states. Thank you so very much! I got a chance to read it yesterday for the first time. Very good job, :icon_thumleft: and I look forward to talking with you more about this ship.
I have not had a chance to review the CD that you sent with the book as of yet, that will give me something to do next week when I'm down on the beaches.
Again Laura, outstanding Job!

Tom

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got it in the mail yesterday!!!! Thank you so much Laura for the signed copy. I am half way thru the book.....great write!

Dennis

E

elle

Thanks, Dennis. I am so glad you are interested in the 1715 fleet history!

Tom, I am very happy you arrived back safely on this side of the world.
Are you going to get another chance to see the Bamyen Valley this year?
I hope you and Theresa have some well-deserved rest on Bahama's beaches.

Laura :icon_sunny:

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Laura, its good to be back on this side of the planet for sure. I only have 30 days left to do in Afghanistan once I have finished my little treasure hunting adventure in the Bahamas, so its not likely that I will make it back up into the Hindu Kusch region in that time. My contract in Kabul is over the beginning of November, and I don't plan to renew that contract.
I will be heading down to Guatemala on another little project sometime in November. Looks like I'm going to be in the market for a good land hunting machine.
Heading out to the north end of Eleuthera in about an hour to do some exploring up at "Preachers Cave" and the adjacent beaches. The Excalibur is all charged up and ready to go.

OldGold74

Jul 12, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab/Fisher/Aquapulse
Tom, how do you find the excalibur on the beach/land - good luck every time I fly over there (bahamas) when im allowed off this rock, i get weird feeling taken so many pictures from high in the sky, the sand bars and colours are beautiful and one cannot help but imagine how much is undiscovered up there, I envy you, well done and hope you find some goodies. Cheers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread