help to clarify

RSALVAREZ

Aug 26, 2010
Hi i log in the forum to assembly a puzzle, i work on Cedros island on the baja california coast, and after read the tales and the events descripted by the local fishermans i end with a conclusion and to get clues from the persons who may be hear something, here the facts
approx 7 years ago a person arrive to the comunity an avid fisherman,diver, explorer, this xmen named DIG´S ( was the name that he told), 1- during 4 years he explore the area and several times he sent to the mainlad boxes with rocks, 2-every weekend during her 2 year he bring to the island divers and spend all the time on the water and return their rocks, 3- on the 3 year he bought a plane to bring the divers and explorers and was on the mountain for weeks, he also start a forest fire
4-on the 4 year he sold her house in 3000 usd (wort at regular price more than 35K), he sold 3 complete diving equipment ( full face mask,tanks,suit,gauges,fins) 2 years old for 300 dlls, a fully equipped bayruner in 1000 usd, a 2004 Tacoma in 2000 dlls ( after some one told him that was too cheap) the compressor to fill the tanks in 600 usd.
when was last seen, he was with 20 of the box of rock ( 4 ftX2ftx1,5ft)
i wasn't able to get the registration or serial of the boat and the tacoma was sold without paperwork
any clue?i am following a tale about a cave and a wreck on the area, and if dig found her will be good to know to stop the search.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread