Medallion Vero Beach.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PcolaBoy said:
Is that St. Peter on one side and King Carlos I on the other? Nice find. :icon_thumright:
I think this is:
"Charles II (6 November 1661, Madrid – 1 November 1700, Madrid) was the last Habsburg King of Spain and the ruler of large parts of Italy, the Spanish territories in the Southern Low Countries, and Spain's overseas Empire, stretching from Mexico to the Philippines. He is noted for his extensive physical, intellectual, and emotional disabilities – along with the consequent ineffectual rule – as well as his role in the developments preceding the War of the Spanish Succession".
"Charles was the only surviving son of his Habsburg predecessor, King Philip IV of Spain and his second Queen (and niece), Mariana of Austria, another Habsburg. His birth was greeted with joy by the Spanish, who feared the disputed succession which could have ensued if Philip IV had left no male heir".

Philip IV (Spanish: Felipe IV, 8 April 1605 – 17 September 1665) was King of Spain between 1621 and 1665, sovereign of the Spanish Netherlands, and King of Portugal (as Philip III, Portuguese: Filipe III) until 1640. Philip is remembered for his patronage of the arts, including such artists as Diego Velázquez, and his rule over Spain during the challenging period of the Thirty Years War (1618–48).

OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PyrateJim said:
Hello Bulgarian,

did you receive my PM?

Thanks
Hi sir.I receive your email.My Friend is not here now.
When he comes back I will talk with him,and if he agrees he will contact you.

PyrateJim

Nov 28, 2004
Sterling Hts., MI.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Sea Hunter mark II
The Bulgarian said:
PyrateJim said:
Hello Bulgarian,

did you receive my PM?

Thanks
Hi sir.I receive your email.My Friend is not here now.
When he comes back I will talk with him,and if he agrees he will contact you.

Thank you. Thats all that I ask.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread