need vessel with propwash

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The Conquistador is only 36,' but her gas engines do quite a job of propwashing through her twin blowers compared to her larger counterparts. She's now owned by REALESALVAGE.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 873

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pirate Diver, I guess everybody missed that the vessel was needed in New England.

I checked with both Jim Sinclair & Pat Clyne and both of them said check with Barry! That is the only name they came up with.

Tom

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
mad4wrecks said:
Pirate Diver, I am not so sure Darren read that the vessel was needed in New England. :help:

I read it just fine, Tom. Did you read that REALESALVAGE was interested? Of course, I did assume Troy meant the Conquistador. I'll let Troy speak for himself.

OP
OP
P

piratediver

Jun 29, 2006
newport, Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, that looks like it would do the job. I'll pass this along to the actual client and let you know ASAP.

Pirate Diver

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Where did he take it? Anyone know?

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
Just would like to say that i dont think there is any reason to go posting this kinda of stuff here!

Everyone has ups and downs! I dont know Troy very well but he did do a repair at my house and did an excellent job! He was prompt and quick and the repair looks perfect!
Boats are expensive and when your out of work the cost could get out of control fast. I dont agree with "the sneeking" into the marina but that boat is probably all he's got and i understand him not wanting to lose it.

Good Luck Troy!

Greg

Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
saltydog1733 said:
Is anyone that knows him surprised?
I will tell you this saltydog1733, You are so juvenile in your attempt to throw dirt that it's hitting you right in your snozz. I would also tell you that Real men own what they do and knowing Troy personally all my life, he is a real man and you seem to be a tattle tailing little bitch you probably have always been. I don't care to know you but if you wan't to meet up sometime for coffee and a bitch slap I'm not hiding and I'm a real man and will tell you how to call and make your appointment without a dissapointment. Keep it real Troy and lets all just dive and get along...

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Lets all just show up at Aquanut's cookout and have a big brawl!

saltydog1733

Feb 11, 2009
I got a nice email explaing some of Troys difficulties and therefor have taken my post down. I can't do anything about the one mentioning him absconding with a boat...don't know anything about that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread