Seafarer Exploration seeks Real Estate Treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
Last week, Seafarer Exploration Corporation announced it's getting into the Real Estate business. Here is their public release;

Seafarer Exploration Corp. (SFRX) announced today the Company has acquired a control position in Sidkay Holding Corp., a private development stage company in the process of going public. Sidkay Holding Corp.’s business intent is to acquire, own, operate, improve, lease, sell and otherwise manage for investments purposes a diversified portfolio of income producing commercial, residential, and industrial properties. It is the intent of Seafarer to distribute the shares of Sidkay to its shareholders as a dividend at the appropriate time. Seafarer is continuing to pursue the renewal of their agreement with the State of Florida. Seafarer will also continue to evaluate different business proposals which may come to them from time to time.

Seems odd to me, that a company claiming it's in the treasure hunting business, now, does an about face, and in the worst Real Estate market EVER, their claiming the two agendas are relevant to the other.

Excuse me for being simple minded, but this is a complete dilution of stock if you ask me. A shell company taking over another shell company.

Guess it's time to reinvent Business 101 courses offered at local Colleges. LMAO

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah thats real smart to get into the real estate biz.Buy low and sell lower.No $$$ to be made.

Capt Rodney

Feb 9, 2010
Hello Folks, Just a couple of things in Seafarer's defence they have never been just about one thing only to make money.If you are able to venture into some other way's of making money why not.If they are able to buy now and then later sell at a profit what's wrong with making money.Jeez I thought putting money in the investers pockets was the idea .What's wrong with venturing into a money making deal.I don't know if I'am missing something maybe you could point it out.As far as I'am concerned more power to them hope they buy me a nice piece of realestate but I guess I'am a little bias.
Capt.Rodney

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Funny thing is we at Jupiter Coins LLC. are already doing this and
we don't have a public company with a pile of disgruntled investors!

We don't work with investors at all concerning our shipwreck recovery
endeavors. however we do have a "legitimate" Undersea Exploration -
Real Estate - based venture.... Take a look at:

thejupiterriverinn.com

or:

And, we already own our dirt! With, no mortgage!
This will truly be a Base Camp for Adventure and Undersea Exploration

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Here is the State of Florida information on Sidkay Holdings Corporation that has been purchased by Seafarer Exploration.

It is a shell company set up on March 13th, 1997 and to date, has never recorded even one dime in profit and the registered agent for it is David Cohen from Delray Beach and more recently, Juno Beach which is only a "stones throw away" from Jupiter, Florida.

Additionally, it has never shown any holdings in Real Estate or otherwise.

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.ex...es_comp_name=SIDKAYHOLDING&names_filing_type=

Shorty81

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2010
Reef I love the fact that you know nothing about annual reports and that you didn't know you don't put income on them.

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Shorty81, are you now going to be on this site to spread your form of poison for Seafarer and Kyle Kennedy?

WHY DON'T YOU MAN UP AND JUST TELL US WHO YOU ARE? Stop being just another con-artist, spinster, slanter, and whatever else you do for Seafarer.

Since we're talking about public resources and annual reports 101, here's some other useful information on sources who can help when researching SidKay Holdings and David Cohen of Jupiter, Florida.

Treasure Coast Builders Association
Martin County Tax Appraisers Office
St. Lucie County Tax Appraisers Office
Palm Beach County Tax Appraisers Office
Broward County Tax Appraisers Office
Realtor's Association of Palm Beach County
State of Florida Division of Corporations
Martin County Chamber of Commerce
Jupiter Chamber of Commerce
Palm Beach COunty Chamber of Commerce
Etc., Etc., Etc...

And the list goes on. Funny thing is, none of these entities and many, many more have never heard of this company. And since it's stated that the company is in Real Estate investments and ownership, was established in 1997 and is based in Palm Beach County, as far as all of the entities that report on this type of business, SidKay has never had one transaction that can be accounted for.

Shorty81

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2010
What are you talking about, I called you on this already. Should I paste the post? Find something pertinent to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread