Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
"Seafarer Exploration announces agreement with South American Country"

It was announced yesterday by a representative of Seafarer Exploration the following, which is taken from the announcement;

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=55460964

“SFRX has entered into a partnership agreement with the government of a large South American country to salvage off its coast for known and verified site locations. The mapping clearly indicates large sunken Spanish Armada ships of various sizes. I do not feel comfortable to name the country at this time, but I soon will. The only obstacle is to raise the cash necessary to begin salvage operations. It is a large and extraordinary undertaking. Announcements will soon follow.”

So let’s recap and summate Seafarer’s involvement in the historic shipwreck research and salvage going on’s since January of this year;

Seafarer is under attack by multiple lawsuits in both State and Federal Courts.

Seafarer said they had secured their Juno Beach Wreck Site permit renewal, then made a 180 degree turn and admitted they didn’t have the renewal. And to date, they are now going to sue the State of Florida and try and force the renewal through a Writ of Mandamus.

Then they made claims that they were in negotiations with a company to lease rights from a company that owns the Jupiter Wreck Site without anything being truthful about this, yet they released publicity stating so.

Then they bought a Real Estate shell company that has never had one business transaction of any consequence in the worst Real Estate market EVER!

In the early part of the year, Seafarer claimed they had secured the rights to the “Da Vinci Project” which is supposedly a deep water project in the U.K., and lost not only the rights to the project, they defaulted on their agreement and lost a ton of money to boot in the process.

Now, Seafarer is claiming through a rep of theirs in public forums, they are heading to South America with the cooperation and agreement of a South American government. Hasn’t Seafarer or their lawyers ever read the UNESCO Agreement and Treaty?

My God people, when is someone going to stop these guys? This is not only absurd, but ventures into the realm of a public exhibition of pure and simple greed at the expense of unknowing investors.

Seafarer is a prime example of what is killing our industry. It’s high time the Treasure Hunting Industry “black list” these guys and “tar and feather” them. It’s our industry to SAVE, not Seafarer’s to DESTROY!

Shorty81

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2010
Re: "Seafarer Exploration announces agreement with South American Country"

Good afternoon reefdawg or should I call you FTC. I have reviewed all of your posts to date. I have never seen as many half truths in my life. In your latest post this morning you are anouncing a post from another website as fact when you know it to be untrue. Here is the response I posted yesterday to that very misleading post that you so conveniently give a link to.

This is in response to Oilbird and FTC. First I will address Oilbird. According to Seafarer there has been no negotiations or partnership agreement with any South American Country. So any claims by anyone to that effect are false.

Now on to FTC's comment. I quote "So, how can SFRX make this claim when the tenants a part of the UNESCO Treaties prohibit companies like SFRX from EVER exploring or salvaging shipwrecks off of South America." These comments are phrased to infer that this incorrect information came directly from Seafarer. Nothing could be further from the truth. Your comments are irresponsible and IMO designed to effect share pricing in a negative way.

As for the lawsuits I cannot find any record of any other active suit against Seafarer other than yours. I will expect you to try and refute these claims but as always I will keep you in check.

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used

Ah ha, Shorty81! We meet yet again. Or, should I call you Craig Huffman or Thomas Law, or Chris Gilcher? Just let me know. Whether you are familiar with this site or not, since today was your first post, most on here are honest, hard working guys and gals - and people like you who hide behind lies, fake screen names and threats, aren't very welcome here.

Do me a favor; if you're going to post on here, be honest enough to let everyone know who you REALLY ARE!

Truth never hides behind lawyers or fake screen names or threats. The truth Shorty81 is very easy to tell. You might want to try it once in a while. You might be able to face yourself in the mirror more easily.

BTW, to the TreasureNet community, Shorty81 has a strong hold on the forum dedicated to Seafarer Exploration and they control everything on that site with an Iron Fist. It's slanted, censored and ONLY Seafarer has control of it.

Reef Dawg

By the way Shorty81, did you tell everyone on here how you took me off of INvestorsHub as an Asst. Moderator when Kyle Kennedy and you didn't like what I had to say?

Yeah, I figured as much.

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used

Oilbird that Shorty81 speaks of in his above post has posted a total of 36 times representing Seafarer Exploration. Oilbird is directly connected to Seafarer Exploration and is at the very least, a controllable cronie of theirs. Oilbird also refuses to disclose his true identity and uses a fake screen name.

Reef Dawg

Shorty81

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2010

Well My name is Jose none of which you have listed. The only affiliation I have with Seafarer is the stock I own. I only post on Seafarer because it is the only stock I own that has such a venomous adversary. To top it off you are full of it. You already know who I am, I am the old bounty hunter that looked you up last time only to have my post removed for displaying your criminal past. We can go on with this banter and I will continue as always, to show your untruths or you can simply move on with your life. I would love to see you doing what you love, diving, swimming, drinking and let us not forget forging USGC captain certificates. The choice is yours I am stuck in this wheel chair for the rest of my life so I have nothing but time and this is the only entertainment I have.

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used

OMG, give me a break!

This is the sickest posting yet. Accuse me of crimes, give yet again false information and then lobby sympathy for you being wheel chair bound. You told me in January that you weren't handicap, now today, you say you are? YOU'RE REALLY A SICK HUMAN BEING TO DO THAT! My Father is in a wheel chair and never asks for sympathy.

Call Seafarer and ask them for my personal cell phone number. Call me and just maybe, we can iron these things out. Because unlike Seafarer, I'm enough of a man to shake hands and walk away.

Remember Jose something; to this day, I have made numerous attempts to resolve the issues with Seafarer as have many of us to include companies, investors and shareholders and Kyle Kennedy would rather threaten us and ruin us financially with investor money than walk his own path and leave us alone!

Kyle Kennedy is THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME! Not me or anyone else.

SEAN

Shorty81

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2010

I do not want sympathy from anybody. I also never told you anything about me or my condition or how it happened so don't think you know me. These pathetic attempts to discredit me are welcome. You saw me last weekend, BTW does your girlfriend know about the girl you were out with last weekend you guys looked real friendly XOXO.

How Ya Like Me Now!!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Shorty81 said:
I do not want sympathy from anybody. I also never told you anything about me or my condition or how it happened so don't think you know me. These pathetic attempts to discredit me are welcome. You saw me last weekend, BTW does your girlfriend know about the girl you were out with last weekend you guys looked real friendly XOXO.

How Ya Like Me Now!!
Who he was with last weekend hardly seems pertinent to this forum . Jeesey peasy ! At one time he was even seen with Seafarer :tongue3: :laughing9:

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

The more I read, the more I learn, the stronger my interest grows in this, I am starting to wonder how much of the 'professional' side of the game isn't polluted by carnival-barking hucksters and snake-oil salesman.

Life goal: Within the next year or two, I will be diving treasure. This will happen. I don't care if I have to dive alone and do it entirely on my own time and dime.

Life Lesson: I'm going to be damn careful with whom I cast in my lot. Seems to be a lot of smarmy stuff going on. Too much treasure out there to waste time with grifting assholes.

Shorty81 said:
You saw me last weekend, BTW does your girlfriend know about the girl you were out with last weekend you guys looked real friendly XOXO.

How Ya Like Me Now!!

I don't know who between you is right or who is wrong, but that alone says you're a colossal --deleted--head who has an agenda to assassinate the mans character. That's usually the last stand taken by people who can no longer defend their position with facts.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

Shorty81 said:

How Ya Like Me Now!!
W

We don't need this kind of trash here...Stick to the subject matter and shove your personal agenda.

OP
OP
Reef Dawg

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used

Actually Shorty81, I was in a hospital room 3000 Bed#2 at Bethesda Memorial Hospital in Delray Beach, Florida recovering from surgery. I was in for a total of (6) days. As you well know Shorty81, my health is failing and you, Seafarer, their employees, the crew and their Lawyers have never let a day go by without hurting me, my children and my family. You guys are pathetic.

So Shorty81, how if I was recovering from surgery in a hospital, could I be in the company of another woman? Why hurt my Fiance' Eva with that posting and in the process make yourself look like a complete Jack@#$.

Shorty81, you are a sick individual and an example of someone who is a coward sir.

I'm done with you Shorty81. And to tell you the truth, I very much feel sorry for you.

I wish you the best believe it or not. Maybe one day, you'll reveal yourself to us and we can help you in your future endeavors.

And if you get a chance Shorty81, please respond to my intital posting. Seems to me, you guys are better at focusing on me than answering to my postings. Could it be when you don't like the message, you kill the messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread