Return to the Bermuda Triangle airs Sunday (10/24) at 9 PM on TLC

barney

Oct 5, 2006
FLORIDA
"Return to the Bermuda Triangle" airs this Sunday (10/24) at 9 PM on The Learning Channel, and features AUE exploration of several unidentified wreck sites. The dives took place this summer off Cape Canaveral and actually resulted in some pretty cool findings with one fairly strong identification.

According to TLC:
The Bermuda Triangle is one of the most enduring enigmas of modern times. Now, in this new one hour special, we present some of the very latest and most dramatic stories, as well as a major dive expedition to solve one of its greatest mysteries.

As a bonus, "Bermuda Triangle Exposed," a documentary AUE worked on last year, airs just before at 8 PM on TLC. This show starts out pretty well, with some cool footage, but IMHO gets a bit goofy in the second half. In any case, a couple good hours of programming featuring wreck diving this Sunday.

Hope you tune in!

Cheers,
Mike

Diver Down

Feb 26, 2007
Florida
Caught the last 40 minutes or so. Very neat stuff. Any idea when it is going to air again so I can catch the whole thing?

Bill

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Diver Down said:
Caught the last 40 minutes or so. Very neat stuff. Any idea when it is going to air again so I can catch the whole thing?

Bill
I'd like to know as well . Watched the old show prior and fell asleep just after the new one started . Not bored , just tired .
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread