All Treasure Hunting
Book "Detectives RIP" from Juan Carlos Arias

libro-detectives.rip_.jpg

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On May 14, 2003, Luis Valero submitted to the Ministry of Culture of Spain the legal finder rights for a WWII submarine 30 meters deep and 50 meters a possible galleon. Both in the area of the Strait of Gibraltar.

Derecho hallador submarino y galeón 03.jpg

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On January 26, 2003, IMPRESUB signed an agreement for the sale of the findings in the Strait of Gibraltar, giving the finder rights to Luis Valero (in Italian).

Contrato de compraventa Impresub - Valero 05.jpg

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
December 2005. Many people against Odyssey ships in Spanish waters:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Although there are cataloged 683 sunken Spanish galleons on the American coasts"
My favorite part... heh.

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On January 6, 2003, the Odyssey Explorer very close the area of finder rights of IMPRESUB / Valero:

Nautical position.jpg

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Although there are cataloged 683 sunken Spanish galleons on the American coasts"
My favorite part... heh.

I think there are many more than 683 galleons / Spanish shipwrecks. But .....!?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh yes...
Many more...
I think the realistic number is closer to 1000 myself.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This would not account for any "clandestine" or secret missions/convoys/shipments... etc.
If something bad happened you are not going to "log it" ... unless you have to... or was already known... common knowledge etc... heh
I think many wreck / losses logs only exist because of survivors.
Tis a great "embarrassment" to loose.
If possible... we would all opt to not speak or tell of the times we have "lost"... given the option.

Tis the sign of a "weakness"... Which is not an option in these days.

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On August 1, 2005, the stock market quotation of Odyssey Marine reached $ 5.49, but on November 1, 2005, fell to $ 3.02. The situation was disastrous. In 2006 reached $ 2.33. The media did not stop attacking Spanish presence Odyssey ships in the territorial waters of Spain. Particularly the journalist Pipe Sarmiento from Algeciras-La Linea. In the US media information is made known versions of the very different reality facts. They came to affirm that the Odyssey Explorer was working at sea when in fact it was docked in Gibraltar (see attached photo). From internet a guy named Javierowsky and another called Felipe were to reveal the daily situation of the Spanish press. It was necessary to sweep the voices of truth.
Meanwhile, Luis Valero and I were closing very serious agreements with the Ministry of Culture of Spain. One was the recovery of the remains and load the Spanish war frigate Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes. Yes, the same as it seems, and very interestingly, recovered by Odyssey in 2007. All this occurred in November 2005. These my statements are stated at the court papers that the Spanish police itself (UCO) wrote of phone conversations between Luis Valero, me and a senior official of the Ministry of Culture and prove all the facts irrefutably. A heap of matches begins to emerge!

Translation of attachment:
Central Operational Unit (UCO)
Luis Angel [Valero] tells that Lafuente told about the issue of "Mercedes" and been told ahead with it, because it is a ship of the Spanish Navy. About Honduras, also through with this. They are all ready for the work, because we have to fill museums.

Lafuente llenar museos.jpg

12-29-2005 Explorer in Gibraltar.JPG

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On August 1, 2005, the stock market quotation of Odyssey Marine reached $ 5.49, but on November 1, 2005, fell to $ 3.02. The situation was disastrous. In 2006 reached $ 2.33. The media did not stop attacking Spanish presence Odyssey ships in the territorial waters of Spain. Particularly the journalist Pipe Sarmiento from Algeciras-La Linea. In the US media information is made known versions of the very different reality facts. They came to affirm that the Odyssey Explorer was working at sea when in fact it was docked in Gibraltar (see attached photo). From internet a guy named Javierowsky and another called Felipe were to reveal the daily situation of the Spanish press. It was necessary to sweep the voices of truth.
Meanwhile, Luis Valero and I were closing very serious agreements with the Ministry of Culture of Spain. One was the recovery of the remains and load the Spanish war frigate Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes. Yes, the same as it seems, and very interestingly, recovered by Odyssey in 2007. All this occurred in November 2005. These my statements are stated at the court papers that the Spanish police itself (UCO) wrote of phone conversations between Luis Valero, me and a senior official of the Ministry of Culture and prove all the facts irrefutably. A heap of matches begins to emerge!

Translation of attachment:
Central Operational Unit (UCO)
Luis Angel [Valero] tells that Lafuente told about the issue of "Mercedes" and been told ahead with it, because it is a ship of the Spanish Navy. About Honduras, also through with this. They are all ready for the work, because we have to fill museums.

View attachment 1123360

View attachment 1123361

In December 2005, it was clear that the Mercedes was a Spanish Navy ship and the position of the Ministry of Culture was: to fill museums!

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All we appeared in the TV program were accused of nonexistent crimes. Odyssey's lawyer did not (obviously)!
I'm sorry, is in Spanish.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread