MAKE TALLAHASSEES B.A.R. PAY...

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
MAKE TALLAHASSEE'S B.A.R. PAY...

Someone e-mailed me just now and asked what I would suggest to cure some of Tallahasseeā€™s bullying of the private sector's Treasure and Salvage Industry. I have a REAL answer to that, which would be more than effective and set those bureaucrats on task with themselves;

Create and pass a provision of law that if the B.A.R. is found in non compliance with their own responsibilities, then a lower Court or Tribunal can award the prevailing private entity all costs, fees and losses. If they are a public entity, such as a public stock company, then a secondary hearing would be held, and if it could be shown that the per share market value suffered because of Tallahasseeā€™s interference or non compliance, the deficit created in the downturn of the stock value would be awarded.

Additionally, these monetary awards could not come from contingency reserves, but the actual working budget for the next fiscal year.

And as a safety precaution of retaliatory litigation by the B.A.R. against a private entity, the law or provision would prevent an entity who has applied themselves through the process of being held to the same reimbursement as they were only following the B.A.R.'s set of procedures, standards and process, and therefore had already paid for that right through their tax dollars that fund the Division of Historical Resources and the B.A.R.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread