All Treasure Hunting
Praying for his speedy recovery

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
OMG, that is awful. And he's young too.

My prayers are with him and those around him.

Reef Dawg

comfortably numb

Mar 31, 2010
Crystal River, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II,
MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the kind words pete, And thanks to everyone who said prayers. :notworthy: I just got home from the hospital :hello2: Trying to get caught up on T-NET. :read2: The Doctors said I'm very lucky, I had a stroke on the right side of my brain which caused paralysis on the left side of my body. They say most people suffer permanent damage from this, But I came through it with no Ill effects or damage. They say I should be fine as long as I change my lifestyle, :'( I reckon I'll have to be a sober pirate. :laughing7:
Thanks Again everyone for your thoughts.
Jeff Priest
(comfortably numb)

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
So sorry to hear this, Jeff, yet I'm thrilled with the miracle in your case. Our thoughts are with you.

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not many get a second chance with something so precious as life...May God bless you as you recover and step forward into your new life :sunny:

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Jeff, I'm praying for you. We sat at the same table at Aquanut's get together. I wish you and your wife many many happy times to come. You are one lucky guy.

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
one our father and hail mary sent. my mom suffered a stroke last year and is now doing fine. she regained just about all she had lost. her medications are what caused it, her old doctor gave her a med she was alergic to. thank god her heart doctor is fantastic . he spotted the problem and she got better very quickly.

did they give you a reason for the stroke ?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yep the old party o meter will have to be reset to "0"-- a stroke at 46 ?-- often means you been partying way too hard .--- oh well -- by cutting out the partying you will most likely live a long long time -- (or at the very least with no partying == it will at the very least seem like you have lived a long long tme anyways ;D ) -- good luck and get well quicky. :icon_thumright:

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D Glad to see you up and about. Sherene has had several strokes and is doing very well. Hope your recovery is quick and total. We sent you a PM. Sherene had her first real serious stroke about the same age you just did. She's going to be 58 in a couple of weeks (the 21st of November) and is doing great. Listen to your doctors and pay attention to your health. You're still a very young man and can get back to normal. Keep check of your Blood pressure and cholesterol. Diet and exercise are the key. Less stress.... go find the big find. No more worries! :laughing9:

Seriously, We will keep you in our prayers.
Russ, Sherene & Atty

SHARK

Nov 7, 2010
Florida
Jeff, I wish you a quick and healthy recovery. I know you live near some interesting & valuable Treasure so you have a lot to look forward to. Get well soon, my friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread