Merry Christmas and Happy New 2011

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hola Claudio,

I personally wish you Merry Christmas, though "you" in Europe can enjoy snowing, skiing, breaking bones on icy roads and so on, and "we" in the Caribbean have unfortunately always the same - blue sky, soft movement of palm trees on white sand beaches, crystal clear waters where if you focus well your eyes you can sometimes see even glint of gold coins on sea bottom inviting you to bring them up but there are so many, many treasure shipwrecks in our waters that we generally do not care, we prefer to sit on the beach, drink long drinks and being entretained by young, well built Caribbean girls..... what a sacrifice and difference from depeloped and sofisticated European countries..... :tongue3:
Claudio, many thanks for your valuable contributions not only to this Forum but to marine archhaeology and treasure hunting "business" in general. I am still convinced that any treasure hunter can be at the same time also marine archaeologist, it just depends on his behaviour..... Claudio, I would be honored to join you one day here in the Dominican Republic in some treasure hunt and I hope it will happen soon! Happy New Year, my friend, good health, many discovered treasures on sea bottom and God Speed!

To all Treasurenet Forum members,
I wish you from my heart many good finds in 2011, success in everything you will do, friendly environment and lot of contributions to this excellent Forum!

Lobo (Bobadilla)

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Claudio, Lubos, and all the rest of you here... proud to know you and my best hopes and dreams for us all in the coming year. A very merry Christmas to all and to all a very Great New Year!

Terry Armstrong sends

SHARK

Nov 7, 2010
Florida
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Attachments

• 07925b6d93e3a19b0765c0d430aeaacbdd87ead.jpg
    07925b6d93e3a19b0765c0d430aeaacbdd87ead.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 214
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Claudio, mi Amigo desde cuando, Felize Navidad y Prospero ano nuevo.

Perhaps some day you will show up at Tayopa where we can discuss the colonial period of Spain, on both land and sea, over gallons of coffee..

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to you all!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
viannen_12.gif
Merry Christmas!

Laie_16.gif
Happy New Year!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• ChristmasTree.GIF
    ChristmasTree.GIF
    183.7 KB · Views: 145
  • ChristmasTree.GIF
    ChristmasTree.GIF
    183.7 KB · Views: 138

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hola Claudio,

Feliz navidad para ti y tu seres queridos....

Also a Merry Christmas to Terry, Lubitos and all my Tnet friends and members
all the best wishes to you and your loved ones...

HO,HO,HO,

Chagy.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread