U.S. Federal Admiralty Courts rule to Extend JWI Original search area!

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Well folks.... There is a God and sometimes
perseverance and hard work are rewarded... :headbang:

The U.S. Federal Courts have ruled to extend Jupiter Wreck Inc.'s Admiralty
Claim and Search Area beyond the "postage stamp" original 1,000 yard original search
area designated in the original "arrest" in 1987!

After diligently proving a commitment to professionally researching and recovering the impact point
of a hither to lost 17th century shipwreck site the Courts are now allowing the salvors to expand
their search area - so as to allow them to solve the enigma of the Jupiter Historic Shipwreck Expedition. :hello2: :hello2:

Our company is assembling a 21st century team and methodology that will set
a benchmark for the future concerning cultural resource management - undersea exploration
and all the while supporting free enterprise ethics; while educating the public about our
rich historic maritime past....

Hats should be tipped to my fellow Director's of JWI :notworthy: :notworthy:
For their diligence and stick-to-it-ive-ness (Earl Young, & Scot Thomsom)

For helping to carry this "orb" that protects the rights of all "treasure hunters" everywhere
in being a part of the process.... :smileinbox: :smileinbox:

REALESALVAGE

Jun 25, 2010
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse, Pulse 8, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hello2: Its not like they have anything to loose... You may now find the rest of the ship. Good luck and happy diving...

SHARK

Nov 7, 2010
Florida
That's great news Capt. Dom.

I'm confident there are other Treasure wrecks within your new search boundaries waiting to be found.

If you feel my methodology can be of benefit to your quest, I will be happy to lend a hand.

After my return from Jupiter, last summer I went to the Beach area about a mile South of Douglas Beach (Ft.Pierce) and located, and recovered a small cluster of raw Emeralds 6 1/2 feet deep using an aluminum tube, and auger. Shark

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Dom, congratulations on the expansion and thanks to you and your team for carrying the torch for all of us.

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
capt dom said:
Well folks.... There is a God and sometimes
perseverance and hard work are rewarded... :headbang:

Hats should be tipped to my fellow Director's of JWI :notworthy: :notworthy:
For their diligence and stick-to-it-ive-ness (Earl Young, & Scot Thomsom)

fladiverdown

Aug 23, 2010
Congratulations Captain!!! Hey - America!! Hard work and determination are still alive and well.

Full Steam Ahead :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

OP
OP
capt dom

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
We still have other permit paperwork to work on
for renewal, through the Army Corps and DEP
but the process is underway; and this process
stems from having the support of the Admiralty Court,
first and foremost.

Thanks for recognizing that our efforts at the Jupiter site
do benefit the whole treasure hunting / undersea
exploration community.

Capt Dom

OP
OP
capt dom

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Thank you, but congratulations goes
to JWI, the company who continues to work on
all aspects of this project for over two decades....
not any one salvor, treasure hunter or undersea explorer
we all are suppose to pull on the same oars :BangHead: :BangHead:

piratediver

Jun 29, 2006
newport, Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Capt. Dom, nice way to start out the new year. Keep up the good work and best of luck in your quest. I may be coming to Florida in October and would love to make a dive or 2, are you still working then?

Pirate Diver

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
congrats in todays --non freindly to treasure hunter world --what ya'll did is a massive legal effort -- best of luck --go get em --todays the day . ( as mel would say) :icon_thumright:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful out in that area where its radioactive.

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
Bit of confusion...

I thought the southern most leased area on the Treasure Coast was an "Unknown" wreck 1/2 mile south of the power plant....?

Are there leases on this wreck in Jupiter? Or is a claim and approved search area something else?

And radiation? Huh?

Is SeaHunter the boat for JWI? That guy is bad ass.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
MyLuckyDay, you might be thinking of the Fisher's lease areas. Then, yes, they have them down to South of Ft Pierce, and thats it. But there are others on the East Coast, and down through the Keys. This lease at Jupiter has been there for almost 25 years.

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
stevemc said:
MyLuckyDay, you might be thinking of the Fisher's lease areas. Then, yes, they have them down to South of Ft Pierce, and thats it. But there are others on the East Coast, and down through the Keys. This lease at Jupiter has been there for almost 25 years.

Any leases between JWI's and Fisher's (Queen Jewels, LLC's) southern most lease?

Is there a map showing all the leased areas on the Treasure Coast? I've seen a listing of coordinates (I guess they were Fisher's/ QJ LLC), but curious if there's an actual map depicting the exact points and search areas.

What beach has the best women? Is there a map for that?!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions