Hunting Shipwreck Workshop

seismosaurus

Feb 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
minelab excalibur , imagenex sidescan, ogf-w magnetometer
I just received the hydro newsletter with this article:

Hunting Shipwrecks Workshop
The Black Laser Learning's Hunting Shipwrecks seminar on 5th March in Boston, USA, gives participants an opportunity to find out how to find shipwrecks. Sport divers and amateur underwater archaeologists alike will get an in-depth overview on how to successfully locate shipwrecks using side scan sonar, magnetometers as well as the Hummingbird sonar.

more info under :
http://lyt.sr/hunting

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Anyone know if Hydro International ever schedules technical seminars here in Florida? It would be great if they did.

fladiverdown

Aug 23, 2010
Thanks for the heads up :icon_thumleft: Wish I could attend both seminars - schedule conflicts. Part of the campaign for the hearts and mind of the public as it pertains to the new Florida Gubernatorial Administration, should be more public speaking by those in the treasure hunting community. I know that Capt Dom is active in this regard. Seems to me there are a lot of great story tellers with lifetimes of treasure hunting (and finding) that post on this site. I know that it is easier to post here than set up speaking engagements - I'm just sayin...... :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread